• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massachusetts smashers

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I am posting this to see who is still active. I want to compile a list of players that will be active when the new Smash Brothers comes out.until then it would be nice to play with some people again. Let me know if you're interested.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I am looking for Massachusetts preferably Central and Western MA, New England is too broad of an area at least for the time being with limited ability to travel.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I am looking for Massachusetts preferably Central and Western MA, New England is too broad of an area at least for the time being with limited ability to travel.
Dude everything in New England Melee is centered around Massachusetts. Join the friggin group already!

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I meant Brawl/Melee/3ds & Wii U the whole plethora of titles.. Mainly I am focused on the upcoming titles honestly. Plus it's not a bad thing to try to keep a current MA thread like I have here. I understand the Melee scene may be "centered" here, but I am looking towards the future smash too.

Last edited:

Nippo

Smash Cadet
I am in MA but I only play Project M anymore. I will be on for Smash 4 when it drops though.

brickman

Smash Lord
Can I get a link to the FB group? I'll be in Cape Cod for the summer but can make it to boston pretty easy.

Summer away from the melee promise land of NC

Top Bottom