• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness- The Final Matt Madness (Pass the Torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine

Smash Ace
ive never been more excited for anything in my entire life than this mass madness featuring super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube

Skler

Smash Master
I'm pretty excited to probably have a Saturday free to participate in Matthew dot Zebadiah's Massachusetts Madness Series of Video Game Tournaments that feature Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System while using Link from the Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II: Link's Adventure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword, The Legend of Zelda: The Wand of Gamlon and The Legend of Zelda: The Faces of Evil.

The question is, how much better have I gotten during my two-year hiatus where I shed any and all smash brothers habits.

L-canceling is going to be hard.

Edit: I forgot two games!

Help Skler find the games he missed!

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
I'm pretty excited to probably have a Saturday free to participate in Matthew dot Zebadiah's Massachusetts Madness Series of Video Game Tournaments that feature Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System while using Link from the Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II: Link's Adventure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword, The Legend of Zelda: The Wand of Gamlon and The Legend of Zelda: The Faces of Evil.

The question is, how much better have I gotten during my two-year hiatus where I shed any and all smash brothers habits.

Phantom Hour Glass and Four Swords!! XD

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
New results:
1.Skler
2Mafia
3.Mattdotzeb
4.KevinM
5.Pine
13.MacD
17.Ken Y

teams
1.Pup N Suds
13. Ken Y and whoever wants to lose

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hope everyone is okay from the hurricane watch

Also todays my 21st birthday lol

S l o X

Smash Champion
if bolt has room in his car, i'm gonna try to make it out to this. need to repay mass a visit since i haven't been there since last year.

Elen

Smash Lord

<3 Skler <3

Ken why you hatin' on me in those results :O

S l o X

Smash Champion
Also, anyone down to team with me? I can play Falcon / Fox / Sheik.

Hoping for a Sheik / Falcon / Fox to team with.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Also, anyone down to team with me? I can play Falcon / Fox / Sheik.

Hoping for a Sheik / Falcon / Fox to team with.
I play sheik as a main, use toplay falcon, and beat zoso recently in a fox ditto he played ****ty in

do i meet qualifications????

Elen

Smash Lord
bcuz i dont know if ur joining singles or not lolllll

wanna team??ill put u on top of that list lolll
I'm definitely in singles dude! Unfortunately, I've already got a partner for teams dude, but some day way in the future we should blast a team.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
I play sheik as a main, use toplay falcon, and beat zoso recently in a fox ditto he played ****ty in

do i meet qualifications????
Hahah its funny too cause i was in that rotation and dave looked to me with the most saltiest face and asked if he can go again than i seen the most scariest 4 stock i every witness in my whole smash career :mad:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
let's do it.
nice ...play fox and get upsmash or upthrow uair kills and youre all set

im beast on teamsss!!!

Im after team PUP N SUDSS!!!!

and mafia for beating me in winners and losersss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom