• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 5 Results

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone for coming!!! It seems like you had a great time!

Did you check out if that Memory Card was the right one? I'm sorry that happened....

I don't want to be in the way of SMASHTACLYSM... (props to the Mages it was nice to meet you guys!) but I'd like to do one before brawl comes out. (contact me again Ellen and we will discuss a date.) I would also like to do one the night that Brawl is coming out but I need to see if we can do a midnight launch or if we will have the game the next day!

Thanks again... I had a great time helping too!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
yandr- noo frickin way i am too pimp

Zeb thanks for killing yourself against pine when you had the set basically won. Everyone pine beat can blame you.

Iron Chief - we are too awesome. 3rd place without ever playing together, we pwn.

AOI- thanks for teaching me how to wall tech. Wow i put off asking someone how to do that for a long time huh. Now all I need to know how to do is shdl and im too goot.

Pine boooo. You are so dead next time. How did I miss that shine grrr? :). We should do some random team friendlies as the two foxes who base their entire game on two things #1 dair to grab is all you need, and #2 shines are for babies, random upsmashes are way better.

Dazwa - im still the king of pools because our tiebreaker match was deemed invalid :-p.

DJ- ice climbers vs pichu and shiek vs roy are dead even matchups. therefore i am way better than you and the king of new england.

everyone else ill just see you at the next tourney soooo peace.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
come over my house today... im gonna be not in school but i goet off work @ 6:30. we can playyy :D bring a smash cuz i got none..

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Banks, I asked Nick(the guy who closed the store) and he had put your memory card aside!!!

If you want to stop by and pick it up that's cool or I will give it to Ellen next time I see him and he can at least give it to you at Smashachysm. (not to volunteer him or anything) Or I can hold it til our next tournament most likely in Nov or Smash Brawl Launch night.

Let me know what you want me to do with it!

- Jamie Store Manager

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
speaking of memory cards did anyone find mine? its got a big red G on it. that stand for Galloway. if anyone has tell me. kthanks

th0rn

Smash Lord
I'd just like to thank pc chris for not going so I could win money.

Not cort, because we all know I would of won against him LOLOLOL

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I think i have alot of johns for this tourney.
I had my wisdom teeth pulled out the day before.
I was in alot of pain.
I took pills to make the pain go away and made me very sleepy.
I used a new controller that i just openned up.
the controller wasn't broken in so i messed up my l canceling and wavedashing alot.
I was hearing things because of my pills.
I hadn't taken a poo poo in 3 days and my butt hurt really badly.
I took an over dose of my pills by mistake.
I burnt my mouth.
I threw up.
I started to cry for no reason.
I walked into a wall for no reason.
I had the best fake hair ever.
I need another mm with matt.zeb because he's better then me now and i can't let that be.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I have the best john of all time: I didn't win $3000 because I tried to win $3000.

Seriously. If me and my friends had chilled for a day, we would have found $3000. Instead, we obsessed over the treasure hunt to find the 3k, and checked the wrong places.

$3000 john.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Anything that was on the big TV that I tried to record didn't record right for some unknown reason. The rest of the videos came out fine. :) Should be done uploading them tomorrow...

Banks

Smash Hero
are there any of me lewl

probly not i didnt press record at all

edit - thats how u spam, ask a question and answer it yourself. cheers.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Anything that was on the big TV that I tried to record didn't record right for some unknown reason. The rest of the videos came out fine. :) Should be done uploading them tomorrow...
fASDKNFASDFNKEWAJREWRJAWELARJASDF

The world's greatest teams combo...gone forever...

I'm gonna cry.

Almo

Smash Ace
just mindgames them into the up+B
exactly, and even if they over b'ed and then tried to up b i'd spike them. so they'd still be owned. so it would kind of work, but not really. i was just fooling around the other day with smash and needed a video since the last ones i had were kirch and my matches, and those were from a while ago, like 3 weeks.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Elen's Sig makes Fox have a lazy eye. I also think he made the sig without his glasses on, because it's blurry D:

Elen

Smash Lord
Banks is like, going through every thread he's subscribed to, and posting based on the title/last persons post. GOOD WORK! Going for the post count record now?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Hey the next time this is run I would like to help. We need to keep the swearing to a minimum espically with the names of teams it makes them look bad and us as well.

Hey good job to darc and dazwa for beating us. I still have to play darc in singles never actually played him in tourney before.

Good **** pine on beating dazwa you are improving my son lol good **** people

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks is like, going through every thread he's subscribed to, and posting based on the title/last persons post. GOOD WORK! Going for the post count record now?
i'm testing the waters.

when i really get into it, if you go on the brawl forum you'll see i have posted in every thread on the first page. >_> its been don by me before and it shall again

Elen

Smash Lord
Hey the next time this is run I would like to help. We need to keep the swearing to a minimum espically with the names of teams it makes them look bad and us as well.
Alright sounds good Tom. I'm trying to hold off on MM6 until after all these big tournys (8esticle, Smashtaclysm, and SNF.) It seems impractical to hold MM6 in between those, so probably early December-ish. Sound good everyone?

Also, lol@banks. Good work buddy.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Elen please let me know in advance when you plan on running MM6, I'm thinking of running another LOBSTER due to the Brawl delay. I'll do the same for you, of course.

Also, like Tom, if you guys need any more hands I'd be glad to help as well.

Top Bottom