• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 5 Results

AOI

Smash Cadet
Singles

1: KDJ ($140.80)
2: Darc ($76.80)
3: Thorn ($38.40)
4: Pine
5: Zoso
5: Dazwa
7: Velocity
7: Banks
9: Nuro
9: IronChief
9: Yander
9: Skler
13: AOI
13: Elen
13: Pinky
13: Pat
17: Yifferfox
17: Boxman
17: OWM
17: Gian
17: Chop
17: JHOLLA
17: OBM
17: Mat.Zeb
25: Trees
25: Hero
25: Blue
25: Vigilante
25: Villian
25: Dark Cloud
25: Trapstar
25: Solar

Teams

1: Chriiiiiiisssss Hannnnsennnnnn ($126.50)
2: Whos' hotter, black or asian girls? ($69.00)
3: Scissor me timbers ($34.50)
4: **** *****es, get money.
5: Who the hell is JHolla teaming with!?
5: Skank$
7: Akatsuki
7: The Clerics
9: Get backers
9: Don't even say it.
9: The Mages
9: ***gotDot***got
13: Taiwanese Love Slaves
13: 20% tip.
13: Smash bros
13: Super Mario Bros
17: Gurren lagann
17: Ken Wiggz
17: T3h Mudk1pZ
17: Bamf
17: The Boondock Saints
17: Shocked and Apalled
17: Celio and Juliano

Koga+

Boot
Good **** everyone! This was a really fun tourney, i hope the next one is just as big if not bigger. 1st time doing this but....shoutouts!

Elen: fun matches man, ***** me that second round
Jholla: good matches man, a little more even now ^^
Pat/pro: your next!
.zeb: too bad i didnt get to play you in singles, good friendlies though
Pinky: nice ganon man, too bad mine couldnt keep up XD
Pine: great fox, you really picked up on me at the end
Banks: first two matches were close, you owned me the third hehe maybe next time!
OBM: fun pools matches dude, that second round was disgusting
Anyone else i forgot, hope to see you all next time!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I could have sworn we had more singles entrants...
Oh, right, pools. XD

shoutout time:

Pine: GG ****** everyone after beating me. I'll beat you next time. <3

Ken Y`: I really need to learn how to beat a peach... >_>

Velocity: Good 1/2 a match. I at least know who you are now.

Elen: Good **** in teams

J(ohn)Holla: Always fun playing falco dittos.

SOLAR: Finally got to play you again! =D... stupid peach

Banks: You shoulda stayed sheik in pools.. scary

ZoSo: Sorry we didn't get to play much

Questor/Greene Archer: Crazy *** samus ditto lol

Dazwa: Don't play marth ;_;

KDJ: Thanks for stealing our money <3

Boxman and WhiteMage: Sexy as always.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
As I mentioned before, there are videos from this already up. :)

Just click my sig, and help me identify ???'s.

Elen

Smash Lord
Shoutouts time!

KoreanDJ - Good job being Mattdotlate :O Don't even object to not saying it doesn't make sense.

th0rn - Work on dying more in teams. :p

Darc - Join the yellow fan club.

Pine - Nice **** ripping everyone up. That switch we made put you on rampage :chuckle:

ZoSo - Good stuff as always. Your too fun to play with lol.

Dazwario - I won the yellow money match. No johns.

Banks - One day...!

Nuro - I can't believe you beat the real nuro. Admit your whole life is a fraud!!

Ir0nchief - Solo ice climbers are too good.

Yandr - You surprised me man. I got lucky :p

Skler - SKRAAAAAA!!

AOI - You FINALLY made it out of pools.....and then played me first round rofl.

Pat/Johns - You were cracking me up all night dude. The wallteching especially xD Too goot.

OWM - Thanks so much for helping out with this. If you need anything for smashtaclysm..let me know. But.....I can still up throw you ;)

Chop - Glad your finally back in the scene ^^ We need more NE climbers :O

JohnHolla - We didn't get to play!! No johns though ;)

OBM - Again, the mages are awesome, and thanks for helping out. One day, we'll have a real ITG/DDR MM. Oh, and way to beat me at Yoshi's story xD

MattDotLate - Even though I brought you with me, you somehow managed to be late. Good **** in teams.

Trees+Questor - Jew Crew ftw. RABBI BLAST MUTHA****ER.

BlueDeath - You scare me xD And yet, your the most awesome person ever. <3 mages.

**** Tom - Still representing that DK! Good job in teams.

GU guys - Thanks for being so easygoing as always. It was a lot of fun.

I had an awesome time. So pumped for smashtaclysm now. Ima hold off MM6 until after that at least. Good **** everyone.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!

St. Viers: LOL secret TV!

Skler: Good **** remembering your bag this time.

Arc: Nice teaming with you. :)

Larx: LOL that Kirby match was ********.. :lick:

AOI: Good **** beating me in pools. I need a grudge match next time I see you.. lol

Blue: Remember the Ness dittos from Lock's tournament like, forever ago? Ness dittos FTW!

Dazwa, Pat/Pro: WTF @ you guys being in my pool again..

Elen: Fox needs a yellow shirt to match you.

MattDotZeb: ROFL Knee to taunt, Samus dittos, Hyrule FFA's..

Questor: Nice friendlies.. Lol GZIM.

Solar: Finally back in tournaments again.

Everyone else: Good ****, see you next time.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea so good tournament everyone

elen nice playing you again, zeb you beats my fox =(, tom lol DK and marth, pine...wow good ****, skler i placed above you lolol good job in teams it was phun, dazwa i feel your p(a)ine, darc money dealer, DJ nice air hockey skillz, hero good **** on liking lloyd banks, zoso good games you are amazinggg, yandr that first game was ballz to the wallz, solar GG you cant take mah peech son, cort where were you, brookman ditto, bluedeath awesome quizno's luncheon look forward to your tournament(s), owm & obm nice to see you guys both at a tournament you are truly the OG's of new england smash, ironchief and pat/pro your team is too good/lucky omg nana edge guards, jholla good game on FD you slacked at the end, th0rn thanks for beating me a****inggain close games tho p.s. ten bucks lewl thx, ken Y that was the most awesome moment of the day i felt like i was in one of those sports movies where everyone cheers lolol

i think that's everyone kthanksbye

also matt.zeb that is the best quote ever in your sig, pixel is legendary.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
@matt dot zeb-- angel is never gonna forget that mm....even 20 years from now...

@ pine-- i give you my +1 mace, for shouting out to yourself and beating skler in playoffs

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
KDJ - Good **** in singles as usual, you really need to work on your teams game, I'm only seeing glimpses of the amazing teamwork you had with Marcus back when you guys teamed. There seems to be more emphasis on chaos when you're teaming with Tom, and that's only a winning strategy when you're playing against teams that do the same thing, or against teams that are just miles below you, skillwise. Our singles set was fun, especially Game 2 on Pokefloats for obvious reasons. I'll get to you eventually, I hope >_>. It was fun talking to you watching various games.

Darc - Always a pleasure teaming with you, great job in singles as usual. I think we both need to find a way to fight KDJ's TeamsFalcon because whenever he brings it out it ***** us for at least the first 2 sotck. >_> @ us winning every single teams game we were in.

Thorn - You and Pine should have totally used "P0rn" as your teamname to work with the other half of you guys (Skank$), but oh well. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to at least meet you in singles, but I promise I'll get to you next time.

Pine - You kicked lots of *** yesterday, my own included. after 4 stocking your Fox game 1 I thought I had it in the bag, but you didn't give up and you still won the set with your amazing Doc. I still feel if I went Sheik I would have beaten your Doc, but I assume you've also had practice against Skler's Sheik so it really could have gone either way. Good job again.

Zoso - The friendlies games were fun, I always enjoy hanging out with you at tournaments, good stuff being part of the "placed 5th" crew along with me.

Velocity - I finally got my revenge on you waaaaay back from Cata3, but it was still pretty close. It was great meeting you again and although you only came to the tournament because you happened to be nearby due to other obligations, you're always welcome to New England tournaments.

Banks - You are one of the funniest people I've ever met, good job being part of the "lost to Pine" crew along with me. Good stuff taking a game against DJ/Tom.

Nuro - http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/74/92/0000007492_20060920143731.jpg
Good job beating ZoSo in the winners bracket, fun friendlies before pools started.

IronChief - Wow, really good **** taking 3rd with Pat/Pro, that's the kind of breakout team that gets me excited. You've really proven yourself through sheer dedication, keep up the hard work.

Skler - Your Link is one crazy mofo, and it always amazes me each time I see it in play. Trust me, Brinstar vs Fox w/ Sheik isn't a good counterpick >_>

Elen - Our friendlies were hilarious, good stuff owning everyone in that yellow money match, great job running the tournament.

Pinky - I bet "Pinky" is one of those ironic names like "Tiny" or "Slim" that are actually huge people who'd kick your *** in a second. Am I correct?

Pat - Great job in teams with Iron Chief, and good job being part of the "lost to Pine" club and the "Pools Club" along with me. I'm batting 1.000 when it comes to you and JHolla's name >_>

Boxman - You're always one hilarious dude.

OWM - TEN DOLLLARS >_> Good job being part of the "Patriots Jersey" crew along with me.

JHOLLA - Like I said to Pat, I'm on a roll with your names. I don't think I played against you at all =(

OBM - *punches you in shoulder*

Mat.Zeb - I'm so glad I practice on Jungle Japes every day when you counterpicked it against me >_>

Blue - Fun times at lunch, I'm glad you made it up to the tournament, someone needed to represent CT.

Solar - I really appreciate the car ride there. Don't get upset about how you did, don't talk about the past where "Oh I could beat so-and-so back in the day," just practice hard and get better. Don't worry about the past. A hiatus didn't stop Azen and it shouldn't stop you.

Ken Y - Great, great, GREAT **** winning that $20 money match against Matt.Zeb, as well as having a really close set against Tom in that money match. You were talking to me while Pools was going on about how people just seem to lump you in with the "easy wins" of pools, after the money matches you're definitely on the way to get out of that group. Good **** being part of the "Patriots Jersey" club along with me.

Emmy - Good job being part of the "Pools club" along with me.

Enrique Verde/Waveshiner/Larx - Good stuff beating Kais in the Guilty Gear money match, and Emmy in a Zelda ditto. You say crazy ****, some I can't remember (The car ride home, you said something about "Your prehistoric ***** being eaten by" something, it was hilarious)

**** Tom - Great stuff getting far in teams with DJ, you're a fun guy to hang out with, and your crazy hat is always crazymazing.

Kais - Glad to see you're possibly back in the tournament scene. Try to get Vane back in too...on second thought (remembers "FLACO FLACO FLACOOOOOO!"), maybe not >_>

Bitty and Pals - This is your first tournament right? I hope you enjoyed it enough to want to keep playing, because there are a lot of people in Maine who started playing, but then got discouraged after playing things as simple as friendlies. Don't be those people =(

Mr. Wigz - Our pools games were hilarious, running out of Sheik Stamina almost cost me that game, but I sneaked by the win. You're hilarious. Nice seeing you again.

N2 - Nice meeting and talking to you, see you at smashtaclaclmalsdsysm

Game Universe - You guys suck. You didn't have a copy of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64, only Goemon's Great Adventure =( Seriously though, your store is amazing, BUT PLEASE CARRY SOME LIFE WATER NEXT TIME!

Quiznos - YOUR FOODS ARE DELICIOUS WHY PEOPLE PREFER SUBWAY IS BEYOND ME. IN FACT, SUBWAY, MORE LIKE SUB-GAY *high fives Quiznos*

EVERYONE AND ANYONE - If anyone has a copy of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64, I'll buy it.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts <(*.*)>

Pat/Pro: GOOD **** MAN!! It was fun teaming with you and having fun in the process instead of me trying to calm my teamate down haha. I have no clue how we got as far as we did but, i think we should team more down the road for sure.

Jholla: Nice talking to you at the end of the tourny but, we never played any friendlies =(

Kais: It nice to have you back in the scene, hopefully next time you enter the tourny and we could team down the road. Also I like the talk we had at Dunks 2:30 in the morning it was just too good.

Banks/th0rn: Nice hanging with you guys as always had a good time talking to you guys on the way home. LOL at the guy who took a look at the lady.

Darc: WTF?

Dazwa: Gratz on first place in teams! *surprised >_>* Thx for the cheering during my teams matches it help me calm down a whole lot. How about you take a seat.

Boxman: Those friendlies were interesting thats all I can really say.

Zoso: The match we had went better for me then i thought but, you beat me which i was expecting. Had a good time seeing you which was nice since this time you did not bug me to go to your place =P LOL at the Metronome!

Larx: Nice hair

Ken Y: Gratz on your MM wish i saw the epicness! Thx for the cheering during my teams match apreciate it.

KDJ: Don't taunt me

**** TOM: Your one funny racist son of a ***** and no i will enjoy my CIG!

Skler: Nice guy to talk to as always and nice try trying to make me laugh at different words for ***** >_>

Pine: Did not talk to you much during the tournmanet but, good **** in teams and singles double 4!

SOLAR: Im guessing you saw your gas station hopefully you actually got gas there.

Vane: **** cows >_>

Chopingboard: Really nice to meet a fellow IC player. Your a really nice guy and maybe we should do a IC team which i think will fail in so many ways but, would be amazing at the same time.

Emmy: Sorry i had to call are friendlies short but its always good to see RI represent itself.

Pinky: IM SO SORRY! You were a really cool guy though.

Elen: Thx alot for running a great tournament it went very smoothly so you should give yourslef a pat on the back. We never played any single friendlies =(

Velocity: Really nice you of to have driven 6 hours for a good old New England tournament that pretty kool of you to do. It was nice talking to you and thx alot of the IC tips I'll make sure to write it all down. =)

RedSocksFan: Nice seeing you as always but, reason why i played no more friendlies against you because im sick of being yelled at by you, you got to get that **** under control dude.

Blue: Funny as always, great to see that DK expresion. The story at Quiznos was too good!

Anyone else i forgot to mention GG's and hope to see you all at the rest of the NE tournys for melee.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Good ****, everybody. See you all at Smashtaclysm and SNF4, with any luck.

Japes is too good.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
haha man.. considering it wuz like mah second or third tourny i did pretty iigh.. mah team did good (Akatsuki) i gotta work on singlez tho..buh eh it wuz fun

Banks: Good **** on also likeing Lloyd Banks haha.. it wuz cool talkin to u man

Pinky:.. Even tho i beat ur azz back in lawrence u made it farther in da tourny congrats (clapz) azzhole!! haha

Villain: Ni99a we had teamz in da bag.. till u decided to stop going Doc and go Fox.. azzwipe lolz

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh and one more shoutout

All the smashers from Lawrence: Good ****. Especially to whichever one of you played Ganon.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
Bitty and Pals - This is your first tournament right? I hope you enjoyed it enough to want to keep playing, because there are a lot of people in Maine who started playing, but then got discouraged after playing things as simple as friendlies. Don't be those people =(
Hellz yeah we'll be back, learned a lot of good stuff from the tournament, we'll be playing ALOT to get better so we can actually compete next time.

Almo

Smash Ace
why are pools not there? how can i say i even went to this? shoutouts later.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
smashtaclysm is november 11th. I really want to go to that, dunno if I'll be able to though.

Actually, I prolly won't be going, since I get my permit that saturday.

Almo

Smash Ace
As I mentioned before, there are videos from this already up. :)

Just click my sig, and help me identify ???'s.
I can't view the marth and jigglypuff on final D or the fox and marth on battlefield, but all those red marths getting ***** were me.

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
I can't view the marth and jigglypuff on final D or the fox and marth on battlefield, but all those red marths getting ***** were me.

haha ur putting urself down too much dude. the only one of those vids where u actually got ***** was the one against jiggly in mute city.

Banks

Smash Hero
someone took my ****ing memory card, it was the more expensive black one and it had a blank label sticker on it and it has all my ****ing saved games on it. If someone took it by accident give it back, if someone just jacked it for no reason i'm just not bringing my gamecube to tournaments anymore. who the **** steals people's **** seriously.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Someone give Banks his memory card back. I seriously think there hasn't been a single tournament where Banks didn't bring a full set-up. Don't do that **** to him.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
It prolly wound up in someone else's cube. That's why I keep a card specifically for smash to bring to tournaments.

And yeah, whoever has Banks' card, give it back. People should check their setups before packing them up.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Mr. Wigz - Our pools games were hilarious, running out of Sheik Stamina almost cost me that game, but I sneaked by the win. You're hilarious. Nice seeing you again.

Game Universe - You guys suck. You didn't have a copy of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64, only Goemon's Great Adventure =( Seriously though, your store is amazing, BUT PLEASE CARRY SOME LIFE WATER NEXT TIME!

Quiznos - YOUR FOODS ARE DELICIOUS WHY PEOPLE PREFER SUBWAY IS BEYOND ME. IN FACT, SUBWAY, MORE LIKE SUB-GAY *high fives Quiznos*

EVERYONE AND ANYONE - If anyone has a copy of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64, I'll buy it.
qftw!!

**** stamina!!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
It prolly wound up in someone else's cube. That's why I keep a card specifically for smash to bring to tournaments.

And yeah, whoever has Banks' card, give it back. People should check their setups before packing them up.
lol i bought my memory card for 2 bucks just to save smash

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
someone took my ****ing memory card, it was the more expensive black one and it had a blank label sticker on it and it has all my ****ing saved games on it. If someone took it by accident give it back, if someone just jacked it for no reason i'm just not bringing my gamecube to tournaments anymore. who the **** steals people's **** seriously.
Where was your cube set up at?

Top Bottom