• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4: Framingham, Sept 8th: Please Bring TVs/Cubes/Smash So We Can Do Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
Witch doctor tell us the magic words!

Ok....you go ooh EE Ooohl Ah ah Ting tang walla walla bing bang.

ALRIGHT!!

Anyways, 3 MORE DAYS WOOOOOOOOOOO. I tho exthited i jutht might pee my panths.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
**** Tom clear up your PM **** I'm trying to send you something. PM me your Email! I don't know what it is.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
****... good chance im not going now. **** hott chics always want to hang out on smash day.

edit: this "damn" word is starting to annoy me. i need to find a new word that doesnt get editted

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
Tell the hot chicks-

You: Look at me *****, i aint goin with you on SMASH day *slap*. Now move on with all your little friends and we'll get it on the next day.

Hot chicks: oooooooooooooook

nuro

Smash Lord
****... good chance im not going now. **** hott chics always want to hang out on smash day.

edit: this "damn" word is starting to annoy me. i need to find a new word that doesnt get editted
"darn"? **** it i dont know just use the word "****"

___

Yo, Spictom Anyone with a car me, parlnock & his bro need a ride to MM4. Hit us up ok? We got gas money to make things easier on whoever wants to drive for us.

___

:007::002::006::ness::link::samus::mario::luigi::kirby::bowser::jigglypuf:pikachu::yoshi::mushroom:

:bigrocket: :sniper:
:dk::chainsaw: :enforcer:
:rocket:

O
/l\
/'\

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
who is parlnock and is this this weekend i dont keep track of the days, i think it is and i kinda wanna go but well see. banks sucks, feel the HATE!!

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
i am parlnock and my bro yiffer fox too, in medford, haning in the crib with nuro,mikendher and kleinied

nuro

Smash Lord
who is parlnock and is this this weekend i dont keep track of the days, i think it is and i kinda wanna go but well see. banks sucks, feel the HATE!!
Parlnock and his bro are both oldschool smashers who started around the time KDJ started I think. Parlnock's bro beat the old KDJ in a tournament once so that just shows how ownage they are. Guns don't kill people. Parlnock does.

Harvey don't be a ***** you should be coming to this. And I think you live pretty close to us so it would be in your best interest to pick us up. No johns you need to come especially since you have free gas money as your own compensation.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
but yeah, me nuro and my bro need a ride to this, so we all gots some gass money n ****, yeah, hit me up, 781 572 6173

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
me > guns

Parlnock and his bro are both oldschool smashers who started around the time KDJ started I think. Parlnock's bro beat the old KDJ in a tournament once so that just shows how ownage they are. Guns don't kill people. Parlnock does.

Harvey don't be a ***** you should be coming to this. And I think you live pretty close to us so it would be in your best interest to pick us up. No johns you need to come especially since you have free gas money as your own compensation.
LOL! but yeah, birdman last time this came around you were on vacation hanging out in the ocean island.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Figured I would repost the first post, just in case anyone misses anything.

Commuter Rail:

Train Schedule

Anyone who is planning to take the commuter rail from Boston into Framingham, I will offer a ride from the 11:35 train to Game Universe. And I will be willing to give a ride to a train that leaves after Singles has finished. If multiple people want are taking the commuter rail, I don't want to make multiple trips, so you'll need to work together on a single time frame.

Anyone who is planning to take the commuter rail from Worcester into Framingham, I will offer a ride from Worcester if there is room in my car, so don't take the commuter rail from Worcester. Just get a ride with me. Send me a PM and we can discuss the ride situation.

Help Running the Tournament:

I need 2 people to help me run the tournament this time around. The last one was so massive and I had trouble getting to the venue. For this reason I would like 1 or 2 people willing to assist me. Anyone who wishes to help, please send me a PM or talk to me on AIM.

Game Universe
1251 Worcester Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 370-4263

Date/Time:

Saturday, September 8th

11:00 - Store Opens

12:45 - Doubles and Singles Registration Begins

1:10 - Last Call for Doubles Registration

1:15 - Doubles Begins

2:50 - Last Call for Singles Registration
Note: We'll need 30 minutes to seed the pools properly.

3:15 - Singles Pools Begins
Note: Pools will begin while doubles is finishing up.

5:00-5:30ish - Meal Break
Note: Meal break will take place whenever pools finishes.

Entry Fee:

Singles - 10 per entrant
Doubles - 10 per team / 5 per person

All prizes will be paid in cash. And the store will take a 20% cut.

Singles Prize Pools

1st - 50
2nd - 25
3rd - 15
4th - 10

Doubles Prize Pool

1st - 55
2nd - 30
3rd - 15

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Darc you are a nerd.

Harvey Birdman wtf man get a calendar. Or since you must be posting on this from a computer, double click the time in the bottom right hand corner.

Pat you will most likely not want to team with me but we could play a couple friendlies to see if I'm worthy of the muscles.

Elen

Smash Lord
It looks like we need quite a few more setups. We should really be attending to that now O.O

Also, yay V.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Here's the current setup situation. 10 setups for 60 people. >_> That will work. >_>.

We need minimum 14 setups to do this. 16 setups would be better in case we get another big turnout on the order of 80 people again. Please bring anything you can. We really need some effort from the community to bring setups.

Also, don't forget Power strips and extension cords. Having all the setups, but no plugs for them would be a disaster.

TVs: (10 of 16)
- RedSoxFan (2)
- Banks/Thorn (2)
- Elen
- Ken Y
- JHolla/Pat
- Zoso
- Skler
- Blackmage

Cubes/Wiis: (10 of 16)
- RedSoxFan
- omG A coW
- Banks/Thorn
- Elen
- Ken Y
- JHolla/Pat
- Zoso
- Skler
- Blackmage
- Keto
- Dokkoise

Copies of SSBM: (10 of 16)
- RedSoxFan
- omG A coW
- Banks/Thorn
- Elen
- Ken Y
- JHolla/Pat
- Zoso
- Skler
- Blackmage
- Keto
- Dokkoise

Extension Cords: (1 of 4)
- Banks
- omG a coW

Power Strips: (2 of 7)
- RedSoxFan
- Elen

VCRs/Other Recording Equipment: (optional)
- RedSoxFan (laptop)
- Banks (VCR)
- Zoso (VCR)

Tapes: (need blank tapes)
- Elen

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
To Anyone Taking the Outbound Commuter Rail to Framingham...

Here is a link for the train schedule.

http://mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=WORCSTER&direction=O&timing=S&RedisplayTime=Redisplay+Time

Please make sure you take the train that will arrive in Framingham at 11:35.

You will be able to get a ride back to the commuter station to one of the evening trains. Evening trains leave at 6:40, 8:50, and 9:40.

My Cellphone - (207) 415-0645
My AIM - ShadySoxFan
My Email - RedSoxFan3333 *AT* yahoo *DOT* com

You can also send me a PM asking further questions or post in this thread asking further questions. Please let me know by Friday night (or at least before 8-9am Saturday morning) if you will be taking the commuter rail. I need to know how many cars/trips will be necessary to pick everyone up.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I didn't even know this was going on.

I think I might come to this with Spawn.

That reminds me, I have almost no gas in my car. F*ck.

Edit: Aww, this isn't a fest? Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom