• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4: Framingham, Sept 8th: Please Bring TVs/Cubes/Smash So We Can Do Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
wat is ur guyz deal with spamming

n we agreed on this alredy pro so do us a favor and butt out

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
wat is ur guyz deal with spamming

n we agreed on this alredy pro so do us a favor and butt out
pat's completely right sorry man.

and if you want to raise your post count post in other forums too.

also wigz is your brother? did he even enter lobster? maybe he should enter a tournament before you throw his name into a crew.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
If I can get a ride to this I'm bringing a cube/smash.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
pat's completely right sorry man.

and if you want to raise your post count post in other forums too.

also wigz is your brother? did he even enter lobster? maybe he should enter a tournament before you throw his name into a crew.
yea, angel aka noy is my brother, i was at lobster but you really didnt see me play, i only entered low tier and teams (but my partner [Dictor] isnt good).

I dont know if I even want to be in the crew. I'll still join if you guys want me to but, i doubt it will be necessary.

btw where's redsox fan? how come he's not in your crew? it doesnt look like you have a peach player. (idk who mains who)

Almo

Smash Ace
ken y wtf. i never said you sucked or i hated you. i was simply pointing out i find it kind of funny you posted 5 times in a row. now i hate you because you kept saying i suck.

Almo

Smash Ace
ok no offense taken, i just get pretty mad when people say i suck at smash. obviously im not good compared to alot of people, but take kirch for example, thinks he's better than me. what an ***. now i don't hate you :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
cool im glad we can be friends almo

soulja boy up in me ho
want me crank it want me roll
want me crank that soulja boy that superman that hoe now want me
YOUUU
crank that so they'llwant me
YOUUU
crank that so they'll want me
YOUUU
YOUUU
YOUUU

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
Ok can't come to this it turns out. I HAVE to work unfortunately. i'll catch the next one. lol I haven't been to a smash tournaments since you started this.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
u messed it up

its

as long as these pants are square and this sponge is bob ... I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWNNN

spongbob can u let me down :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i dont even remember who aesir was but he gave me motivation to kick some *** in this tournament

Banks

Smash Hero
prepare to get p00ned

edit- *plays hardcore rap to see if the black guys in the room next door respond*

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
dude i already won this.. chill. my arms are so large.
Who the **** you think you are mother ****er. Do you know who i am? I'm the juggernaut *****!.

Dont talk to me with that language THORN. I'll pimp smack yo ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom