• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 2A- 60 ENTRANTS

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Shoutouts time.

Kings park crew: Thanks for coming up guys, it was awesome hanging and playing with you guys. Also thanks for coming to Wings, you guys are now enlightened.

Zoso: Your name still rocks. <3 LedZep. Good games in pools.

Sora: Tight games in pools, grats on the third seed.

Diesel: Good games once again. I'll get you IN TOURNAMENT one of these days.

Mytummyhertz: Ggs man, Samus op.

Green bean/Larx: good games. You scraped my Fox in that one friendly. I need to level up my Samus.

HaileyM: Why didn't we play?

DarkDragoon: Mad fake for not showing up, not even for your free SSX3.
I forgot it anyway

Mafia: Good stuff.

Matt.Ham: Good stuff, we didn't really chill. Sorry I didn't get to play you man.

Jfox: Nice meeting you, hope you keep playing.

Lemon: GGs.

Pine: Good games, nice meeting you.

Dazwa: Good games, nice meeting you. That Young Link was fierce.

Nick: It was fun teaming dude, shoutouts to people counterpicking Brinstar FOR us.

Fatal: Nice meeting you man. Shame we didn't get to play, keep practicing though. Maybe we can play sometime, you and Matt.Ham live about 30-40~ minutes away from me.

Shoutouts to Wings Over.

Shoutouts to Melee.

I'm feeling the fire to push myself a bit more in this game right now, hopefully I can.

crush

Smash Master
shoutouts
bolt: there was like nobody with red hair at this tournament, i only see oranges and reds so i didnt get to see ANYBODY in color
foxlisk: most chose by the hoes, doesnt really matter if we suck at smash
shadowballs: definitely not looking forward to a best of 3 with you, falco is boring especially against marth
yong: every $5 donation kills a samus player and saves an emo kid <3
aber: glad you werent on your period this tournament, i actually had fun playing against you until yong came along and made you play against samus
sora: we should do poetry sometime
weaponx: we should do math sometime
ryucloud: wat up doe, we should eat KFC sometime
crushthemall: we should play league sometime
CK: its funny how we call ourselves fashion sense back room when we're usually the shhittiest looking smashers in the room lol
fatal: thanks for beating that puff player <3 i thought you were an old black guy, guess not
SOLAR: GGs
KevinM: GGs
Thorn: Nigel Th0rnBilly up in this *****!
mytummyhertz: beat kevinM, beat diesel, my prediction for next tournament is zoso
y2kbakura: im super smart and make all the right decisions and reads, but my tech skill absolutely sucks, so i never win. if only it were the other way around.

whoever decided to give me the easiest pool for the 95812381259184921jaosietjasofmas9283aoermqoer8038th tournament in a row: thank you!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
shoutouts to NH I love you pine n skler

shoutouts to MDZ <3, KevinM, n MAf (y do i always play u)

shoutouts to maine

People I played
edmund- mad tight set, uve improved alot
sora- That YLink, you really surprised me, ggs
Elen- you got lucky, ggs nonetheless
Maf- y'd u go falco :( ... u shouldve gone falcon or peach :), gg's

this is my last tournament for a while ( unless i get some serious skler training)

goodluck guys, hope u do well in lyfe n in future nationals

looks like th0rn needs to rep us hard!!!

So Fatal

Smash Master
shoutouts
bolt: there was like nobody with red hair at this tournament, i only see oranges and reds so i didnt get to see ANYBODY in color
foxlisk: most chose by the hoes, doesnt really matter if we suck at smash
shadowballs: definitely not looking forward to a best of 3 with you, falco is boring especially against marth
yong: every $5 donation kills a samus player and saves an emo kid <3
aber: glad you werent on your period this tournament, i actually had fun playing against you until yong came along and made you play against samus
sora: we should do poetry sometime
weaponx: we should do math sometime
ryucloud: wat up doe, we should eat KFC sometime
crushthemall: we should play league sometime
CK: its funny how we call ourselves fashion sense back room when we're usually the shhittiest looking smashers in the room lol
fatal: thanks for beating that puff player <3 i thought you were an old black guy, guess not
SOLAR: GGs
KevinM: GGs
Thorn: Nigel Th0rnBilly up in this *****!
mytummyhertz: beat kevinM, beat diesel, my prediction for next tournament is zoso
y2kbakura: im super smart and make all the right decisions and reads, but my tech skill absolutely sucks, so i never win. if only it were the other way around.

whoever decided to give me the easiest pool for the 95812381259184921jaosietjasofmas9283aoermqoer8038th tournament in a row: thank you!
lol wtf, no pr0blem l0lz:reverse:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1: Thorn ($278.40)- Billy playin like he wants to win a national, I'm a little salty but we'll play again for sure and I will have my revenge! We should also play some more in general, I feel like I could learn about the game with you there.

2: SherisexDaz ($127.60)- Welcome back, glad you're not quitting you're still very impressive, I can't wait to play you in singles some time to show you how much better i've gotten, hopefully I'll be playing better in our teams set next time!

3: Green Roy ($81.60)- You're so heavy! I don't mind you complaining about seeds anymore since you do it all the time :p <3. Good seeing you man I'm glad you came out and had a good time.

4: Bank$ ($46.40)-We didn't play at this tournament..? That just seems weird to say. Good matches in teams and in crews though and always a good time seeing you come out, I'll get you in singles for the trifecta next time ;).

5: LUIGI, DESTROYER OF WORLDS ($23.20)- Hatechu <3. Helluva tournament bro that luigi still *** though. Let's hang out soon run VVVVVV and talk like lovers while Robin gets mad at the both of us!

5: ZoSo ($23.20)- IMPOSSIBRU!!!! Good stuff seeing you man, sorry to seem kinda glum after our matches, it was a combination of stress from running it and just in general feeling like I was playing well, I'm proud of how well you were doing as usual though and we'll play more soon.

7: Andy- I didn't 4 stock you!! Good stuff in bracket man, keep improving and try not to be so down on yourself.

7: KevinM- Assssss, but at least you run an ok tournament.

9: KenY- Kid is so good, I better be seein you come out again because honestly today was the best I've ever seen you play. Thanks for coming out regardless man :)

9: Nuro- Didn't really get to talk to you or play you today but thanks for coming out again and it's good to see someone so old school still able to top 10 the game.

9: WeaponX- Why do we always have to play :(:(, good seeing you man I'm sorry about knocking you out and it was awesome seeing you!

9: Mafia- SWAG FO DAYS! Good **** in teams man I'm really excited about our possibilities in the future. I tapped you in crews ;). But nah good stuff in general, we should play more and hopefully we'll be going with yall to HoG.

13: Sora- This kid with his Ylink, starting to show some serious hype/potential. I still think what would be best is to work on a top tier to improve your game in general.

13: JDog- Thanks for coming out! Good job you're definitely improving

13: Foxlisk- We didn't get to talk or ****talk as much as usual, and I definitely didn't hear you second guessing all my decisions today making me laugh while I play.. We're gonna need to change that at HoG!

13: Matt.Zeb- Thanks for the compliments man, glad you came out see you at HoG where we can hopefully hang out more.

17: Pine- Hey buddyyyy, Glad you come out and gave me that mondo mike hug I love seeing. 17th is not where you should be placing :(.

17: Skler- No hard feelings, good seeing you.

17: Spawn- No hard feelings, glad you actually came out and I finally beat you in a bracket match :) :)

17: Travis- Look at this kid, beatin edmund and bein all good at the game and ****... Don't let it go to your head.. me and Dave still know the truth....

(It's that you're ***)

17: Shawn- Always improving, glad to see you come out again we'll play again soon minus the going all in.

17: Captain Crunch- Welcome to NE :) :) hope you had a good time.

17: Spife- Hey buddy glad you always come out! i couldn't watch your matches so I couldn't really say anything about your play but you made bracket and your pool was kind of tough good job!

17: Yong- Yong! Idk why but I get super excited whenever I see you, must be my new smash mancrush of the month ;). Good stuff in teams/crews/bracket and hopefully we'll play soon.

25: Crush- GGs bro, using Inui logic to declare you 100 times worse then MyTummyHertz since he's beaten me now and you still haven't ;) ;).

25: Wigz- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAME. We didn't talk nearly enough but thanks so much for coming out to this!

25: Edmund- Fakeness, stay Marth or Falco stop switching between them and we'll work on your game hard soon. Don't get discouraged.

25: Moto- I don't think we've ever played but thanks for coming out time and time again.

25: Agro- Solid potential bro!

25: Diesel- There are no words I can use to express how happy I am when you come to a tournament haha! Good stuff man you look like you continue to improve, sorry about playing your most played person besides mafia, won't happen again.

HaileyM- Thanks for all your help running the tournament and now that you got that gamecube I expect you to get top 10 at everything <3 :p I love you thanks for continuing to come and support me at tournaments around ze world :p.

Zao- ***

Fatal- Thanks for coming out man looking really solid from what I watched, you're very smart. I hope you want to continue to get better :)

BloodCross- 0-5 0-5 0-5 0-5!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha good stuff coming out man!

Melee Doubles

1: Inuixdmbrandon (Darc and Dazwa) ($115.50)
2: Four Stock Strong () ($63.00)- WE STOPPED THE MAINE TRAINE!!!
3: Th0rn.Zeb () ($31.50)
4: Mic Shek 1,2,1,2 (Bank$ and Spawn)

Random Draft Crews

1: Green Roy and KevinM ($22.40)- 33 kills to 6 before GFs just sayin mr heavy.

4: Ryu Cloud and Diesel- It was Destiny

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry!!!

Elen

Smash Lord
1: Thorn ($278.40) - Sooo good, way to wreck my fox in those teams matches. Your fox is about 10 times better than Matt's, haha.
2: SherisexDaz ($127.60) - Your b-ball skills are off the chart. Beware the chaos dunk. You have the power.
3: Green Roy ($81.60) - Fraud. (play Roy) <3
4: Bank$ ($46.40) - This is probably the first tournament in two years where we didn't play in singles I get enough of a headache from all these other try-hards though so it's all good :]
5: LUIGI, DESTROYER OF WORLDS ($23.20) - Who the **** places 5th in NE with Luigi!?!?
5: ZoSo ($23.20) - I guess we just weren't right for each other after all </3 I still had fun, thanks for teaming with me so I didn't have to sit and watch!
7: Andy - I think we can both agree, that a smash match has never before given a migraine at the level those did. You're getting good FAST, keep that shirt off!
7: KevinM - Awwwwwww buddy. We pulled some next level organization maneuvers. Thanks for all the solid blasting, looking forward to next time. <3
9: KenY - Good stepping it up Ken, you were playing better than I've really seen you throughout the tournament. Even though you're disappointed with out matches, at least they were close and hype! Next time it'll be FOXXXXX!
9: WeaponX - Look at you with your tied for top Peach in NE. You should come play with Phil and me someday!
9: Mafia - Your *** is ***.
13: Sora - Sorry you were sick man! Next time I'd like to play, that young link looked solid!
13: Matt.Zeb - Next level metagame bird-fox hybrid.
17: Pine - <333 Sorry for officially taking over NH.
17: Skler - Sorry about the whole situation with the DQ. Sometimes you have to enforce the rules to get things moving on schedule. You know it's not personal, you'll always be our bro!
17: Shawn - I got you in crews man! It felt good to play fox after all those tough matches. I'm lucky I have all that CF practice.
17: Captain Crunch - Nice meeting you! I'm exciting to hopefully get a working Swiss setup!
17: Yong - Sorry I had you confused with YCZ! We had some really close matches, keep it up man!
25: Edmund - I expect a hardcore training regimen from you. Kevin and I have dreams, and in them you ALWAYS come out on top. Ryucloud #1

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
crush, you just find marth boring 'cause he can fight back without doing super technical 0 - 60\80 percent death combos that require... L - cancelling :troll:

but seriously, falco's boring in general imo. Other people see it otherwise *shrugs*

now falcon... There's a fun *** character :awesome:

:phone:

Top Bottom