• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marthos's Smashing Brawl Tourny! CONGRATS RAMEN! ~Post future advice please!~

TP

Smash Master
I can't do it now that it has been moved up to this week. I'm out of town from Wednesday through Sunday. Sorry.

:034:

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the inconvenience Twilight Prince. Hopefully next time.

MysticKenji, you're on.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I beat Kenji. 2-1

GGs! The second match was close, so was the first...but you had trouble with my mk i guess...GGs anyway. and sorry:(

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, all you have to do is tell me when I'm being unreasonable...:( I'll figure out this stuff eventually. How long is usually allowed for the first round of a 16-man tournament?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Sorry, all you have to do is tell me when I'm being unreasonable...:( I'll figure out this stuff eventually. How long is usually allowed for the first round of a 16-man tournament?
I would give them five days >_>. Usually people have different time zones so that makes it even harder for people to get organized to do a match. 3 days seems kind of short for a first round.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
I went searching for VMs before I flipped coins, so I already had that entered.

It's all good!:)

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I couldn't see the PM Red Ryu. You can't expect me to know this kind of stuff if neither of you post here nor tell me. I'll change that in a minute. And yoshq, this is single elimination, and there isn't really room for any more. Sorry.:(

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry, I couldn't see the PM Red Ryu. You can't expect me to know this kind of stuff if neither of you post here or tell me. I'll change that in a minute. And yoshq, this is single elimination, and there isn't really room for any more. Sorry.:(
I thought Slader7 would have posted that, I don't blame you for it at all.

Top Bottom