• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth or Falco

mbl1714

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I've been playing Marth for quite a while about 2 years and recently switched to Falco after I saw DaShizWiz. I'm getting pretty good at him but now I'm starting to miss Marth. I can't decide on what character to main. Marth or Falco. I love both of them but I only want to stick to one. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Beat!

Smash Master
You should play Marth.

(notice how I didn't give you the same advice in both threads? Mindgames, son.)

40secondz

Smash Apprentice
Didnt you make this thread already in the Melee Discussion? Don't tell me you made one in the Falco threads lol

:phone:

MaxThunder

PM Support
You should play both... at the same time... like... glue them toghether and play with the hideous abomination that results in...

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I think Falco in general is a better character, much better pressure, easier meteor.

Marth is like the best at edgeguarding though if you know what you are doing.

Look at M2K for example.

Maybe you should use both and switch for certain match-ups.

But if you are sticking with one, I'd go Falco.

Cleod

Smash Cadet
Marth is a cool dude who swings his blade gallantly across the stage,
Falco is a mutated bird with a gun to show off, actually the gun is weak but whatever

Marth is all about getting in your face while cutting you down with his flashy stick, wavedashing across the arena and chain grabbing you

Falco is some dude who wants to shoot you repeatedly and is obsessed with brawling with hands and feet

Put those 2 in a small cage and you'll get your results

Top Bottom