• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth mains

Zevox

Smash Lord
Oh, he'll definitely be one of mine, if not my only one. His only competition for the top spot with me is Pit, Sonic, and R.O.B. (yes, I'm serious - I'm very interested to see how the little guy plays), and even if one of them beats him out for that I'll still make sure I'm as good with him as I can be.

Zevox

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely be maining him alongside with, since I used him in Melee. (Psh, same answer as everyone else.)

Other mains would include Link since I used him in Melee too. DDD is another. MAYBE Pit.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
heh black marth was my main for 4 yrs straight the first time i ever touched was the last id ever even consider playing another

but in brawl i will competitivly main IKE & MARTH ( i only use swordsmen :) )

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
oh, the indecision.
I'm currently trying to choose between Pit, Toon Link, Ike or Marth. Pit will probably win, and Ike is a definite choice for FFAs, but...they all look so good D:

Staco

Smash Champion
I will main marth :D
but maybe I will take mk or rob more than him
Ill see ^^

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I will main Marth (red Marth, to be precise). However, I also want to use Meta Knight, so I think I'll run a kind of dual-main between the two.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Due to the nature of my name it's pretty easy to tell who my main will be. However I'm still going to play Marth and Pit as secondaries (of course I'll be using the black costumes on all of them).

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
well I used to main roy... but he didn't make it so now I'm playing with marth in melee.

lets just say my friends hate me cus I took my best character and amped his speed and range. lol

Marth will be my 2nd main only Ike could ever be ahead of him.

estebanchaidez

Smash Rookie
I will definitely keep Marth as my main. I knew he would make it. ^_^ I'm a huge Marth fan, no doubt about it. Along with keeping Marth as my main, I'll be collecting anything that has to do with him. ^_^ I am a Marth Fanatic! What else can I say. :D

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
ill go marth again... unless i find someone else-
I used solely marth in melee so wellits natural that i will try him first ;)

go go marth"!

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i wish roy came back but even if he did MARTH is my main no matter what

- Spike of doom

InfiniDragon615

Smash Journeyman
I'll be maining Marth as well. Am I glad he made the cut. :)

Man, I just realized that I haven't posted here in four years...Melee's been around a LONG time. :laugh: Well, I'll be here a lot more often now, I can imagine.

Corax

Smash Cadet
I will definitely keep Marth as my main. I knew he would make it. ^_^ I'm a huge Marth fan, no doubt about it. Along with keeping Marth as my main, I'll be collecting anything that has to do with him. ^_^ I am a Marth Fanatic! What else can I say. :D
^^ me and you buddy! I'm an absolute Marth fanatic as well. From the anime to trying to make a (failed) replica of his sword. XD He's my favorite character, I'd main him even if he was bottom tier in brawl.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Im Maining Marth all the way. Started Marth Video section. very incomplete. I want this to be as awesome as the last one.

Still deciding if im gonna stay Black Marth, or go Blue.

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
as posted in every other comment, once a main always a main, but i do have a bit of interest in lucario >_>

Top Bottom