• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth mains

Finally, I was saving my first post for a thread like this.

If he had never been in brawl, which I sadly believed, perhaps I never would have posted

Wielder of falchion from when I unlocked him till now and in brawl

moocowmoo272

Smash Rookie
White and red marth has always been my favorite. Although pit, toon link, and ike do look enticing. Also has the best FS.

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
well, the first characters I'll try will be Lucas and Ness (Ness is my main since N64)
I'll try other characters too, including Marth, I like him very much and Brawl has made him look better :3

Bug

Smash Rookie
I will main him as long as he doesn't change like Kirby did from 64 -> Melee. The change in feel/playstyle was just disappointing.

So far, Marth looks very good so I am optimistic. :)

sync

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably main him or Ike. I love FE, and I rarely play a character that doesn't have a sword.

DAVO

Smash Rookie
Marth rulez , ill stick with him even if he was nerfed (which i hope is not much:ohwell:) but i admit pit looks cool :bee:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Unless I'm better with someone else. =P

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
There's no way I can't main Marth. He was my number one in Melee, and I can't wait to pick him up in Brawl. I'll have quite a few secondaries, but Marth will be the top.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
maining him since 2001, now ill prolly main him for 7 more years, marth still seems pretty good in brawl

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
My friends keep annoying me by saying Marth is a girl. lol. They're making me want to main him less. :(
lol when I was like 13 I made of my friend for maining Shiek, just punch them in the shoulder and pwn them in Brawl. Just dumb kid stuff.

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
I'll be maining Marth and Pit for sure. In melee I used Marth and Y. Link, but in Brawl I'll only beat the crap out of Toon Link ...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I was thinking about something,, dont know if is a good idea, what you think?

I though about making a thread or a sticky with the wii/brawl numbers of all of us marth mains.

In that way, we can spare and practice marth dittos and also other forum members could come here and duel with marth mains to practice against marth.

Rabid_Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
I am going to be maining Marth along with Dedede and Poke'mon Trainer. I'll wear his red and black costume.

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about something,, dont know if is a good idea, what you think?

I though about making a thread or a sticky with the wii/brawl numbers of all of us marth mains.

In that way, we can spare and practice marth dittos and also other forum members could come here and duel with marth mains to practice against marth.
I like the sound of it, but it may be less beneficial for us Europeans, seeing as the distances would make battling difficult. And what about different versions of the game?

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I like the sound of it, but it may be less beneficial for us Europeans, seeing as the distances would make battling difficult. And what about different versions of the game?
well in that case we will need to put our numbers and locations..... for players who live far away to find their closest and better match up (ping).

After all, is not that all brawlers will be from america anyways XD. This forum gathers people from all around the world!. Its up to you to find your closest ping.

About different versions.... well i dont know about it... i always thought that the game was going to be the same for everyone.... because we will b able to fight with people around the globe.... if is not that way...well at least you can fight with people around your areas,.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
I am going to be a Marth/Ike main for Brawl. Probably Marth as my number 1 and Ike as my secondary. I'm going to be using a lot of characters, but those will be the ones I play for rank battles and such.

Nice to meet yall.

Hydde your idea is tight, but I think that while sparring together is fun, it might be a better idea to fight other characters. Marth is going to have to know how to deal with 38 other characters.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
yeah i know! but it doenst hurt to have some marth dittos... and also this way we can know each other better and know which marths are the real deal, (not to create disputes like who is better than who, but to make it competitively in a friendly way, and discover more about the player).

About fighting other characters.. well it would be cool if other players do the same in other threads lol, to also find mains from other characters.

But i think that doing it here at least, will be a good source to find marth players and learn one thing or two ;)

and above all we an know each other better as a community.

Irae

Smash Cadet
I like the idea of the FC shaing thread.

On topic, I only main swordsmen, and I occasionally use Kirby and Ganon for grins.

But Marth is my number one, and ike will be number 2.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I'll be maining him again. However, I'll make my final judgement when I actually PLAY the game :D

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
Its tough i want to main marth because he was my main in ssbm and i like pit to so i guess right now both

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
He was my main in Melee so obviously Marth there's a good chance I'll continue the trend into Brawl. However I'm really looking forward to trying out many of the newcomers such as Lucario, Pit, Olimar, Pkmn Trainer, Meta knight, Toon Link, Diddy etc. So really it'll depend on how good I am with the newcomers/how much I enjoy playing with them (which is what Smash Bros is really about ;)) which determines whether I'll main him in Brawl.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I might use him from time to time as I did in Melee, but I doubt I'll main him. I'll probably just use him to spam some annoying forward smashes and tilts and scare my friends with his FS.

Top Bottom