• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Combos.

MaxThunder

PM Support
this is just a question... do anyone know if my killer combo from melee still works? its you come from above the enemy and you a downvard aerial attack (i'm new here... i donnu what all thi dtilt and fair stuff) and launch him upwards then do a upwards attack, then jump up and do a upwards attack and a dolphin slash. usually sends them flying off the screen... if theyr on 10% and up...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
this is just a question... do anyone know if my killer combo from melee still works? its you come from above the enemy and you a downvard aerial attack (i'm new here... i donnu what all thi dtilt and fair stuff) and launch him upwards then do a upwards attack, then jump up and do a upwards attack and a dolphin slash. usually sends them flying off the screen... if theyr on 10% and up...
no. you probably wouldn't get passed the dair because of the lag, even if you do it's just a simple air dodge to get out of it.

MaxThunder

PM Support
it does work if you do it right!! but i just wanna know if you can do it in brawl too... like have they made the dair more laggy? and the uair, i've heard that normal attacks are slower... is that true? ind if it is, is the uair any slower?

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
In this videos kizzu does a lot of sh to first hit of side B then either an uair or up second of side B i cant tell, but its a sick combo.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
ya you can hit with just about any aerial after a sh sideB. well besides bair.... and you might want to jump again if your going to dair....

Top Bottom