• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Chaingrab????

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Marth can Chaingrab???
Just by looking at this video, this looks like:

1. This will not work on the IC's when Nana is not K.O'd
2. This is nothing like the IC's chaingrabs
3. Marth can chaingrab
4. Level 9 Computers are not smart enough
5. This can go to 999% No stalegate negation
6. The Higher the % is, the more A-grab-attacks you can do

∫unk

Smash Master
They cannot jump escape if you're hitting them (aka mashing a fast enough). Lucas can DI back once he breaks out of the grab where Marth can only grab him with a dash grab, which not only is hard to react to when you're mashing A (so Lucas can't jump out), but it limits the grab to how big the stage is.

Pretty much Ness is the only one that really gets screwed by this.

MarthK7

Smash Rookie
wow....what a glitch. It still won't stop me from using throws if i play a ness, but it seems people will freak out as soon as they see marth, or whoever else it is able to do this, grab ness because they will prolly automatically assume they are going for the infinite combo. I read some comments on the video and someone said at a tourney, this happened, and everyone booed the marth player and I think he was disqualified. Regaurdless, I think a ness player will have to watch himself in one-on-one matches and not to get grabbed. I know marth has a short grab range so maybe the best bet would be just to stay away from him.

Top Bottom