• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mars McCloud - An SC Short

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
So, TRC and Don Hudson (that's me!) were just hangin' out, looking baller status as usual, and ... we stumble upon something crazy. Very crazy. So crazy that we almost didn't want to spread the word... but we saw it as our duty, and we did.

MarsFool!, the smasher... is none other than... FOX MCCLOUD! Yes, I know, you're surprised. We were as well. But we began to piece this mystery together, and now it all makes sense.

Too much sense.

Please... look at these two pictures, and tell me what you see?

vs

Can you see it? ...Can you... feel it? It's the power of Victory McWin flowing through your veins. That's Marsfool. He lives in you. He lives in me. He is above us all. This mother ****er is top tier and didn't tell anyone. I'm not impressed.

Okay, I'm bull****ting. I'm thoroughly impressed, Mr. McCloud. But how did he hide this secret for so long? Well, it all dates back to when most of us were little snotnoses playing the first Super Smash Brothers game.

Think back, when you first played the game.. did you read the manual? Hell no, you saw Pikachu, Link and Mario and you just turned it on and started playing. The only clue he left behind was in the manual. The picture of Fox, is actually a picture of him from the future. How he did it? I do not know.

But what I DO know, is that he meant for us to find him out, so he could take us into the past to meet our former selves. The purpose? So we can fourstock the little ****ty kid versions of ourselves in Melee.

What a ****ing champion. What a ****ing champ.

The only mystery is how he traveled through time. MarsFool, we need to know. Spill it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
SUPER FIRST

ROFL
to his credit, Yay put the connection together immediately after I showed him the picture
(I was showing him cause Fox looked so smug in his S64 art)

super win. Mars, you crazy *******.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD

caps

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Jesus, who knew me looking through the Smash 64 booklet would end up so good? it's the power of the mind of the ****ing DON HUDSON MUTHA ****A THAT'S WHY

hahaha I'm still laughing

BBQ°

Smash Champion
that picture of mars...
can anyone else see a bluish glow around him? almost looks like a hexagon.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I knew from the moment I met him at HERB 1...

I asked him what his name was on the boards, and he laughed and said I'm not gonna say yet.

I told him who I was and shook his hand... I didn't say it, but I knew he was Fox McCloud.

MarsFool is cool in my book :>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah like this one.

dont hate me, Laijin :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zz76Hg_FeKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zz76Hg_FeKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL I was telling someone about that video the other day
was so surprised it was still on Youtube

daaamn good times

it was that video that made me say "Jones" instead of "Johns" for a loooong time

Top Bottom