• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario+

matt4300

Smash Ace
I think Cape's intent with Utilt was to stop it from linking into itself.
Mario's Utilt was overlooked when every other Utilt was tweaked to prevent Utilt to Utilt to Utilt combos, so he added Mario's to that list.
Dunno about how well it's supposed to combo... Cape can come and answer that one :p
I know what he was trying to do, and thats cool, but this is crappy because it doesnt just stop utilt, utilt combos it stops utilt, uair combos on anyone whos reasonably floating...

The way it was fix for everyone besides mario (luigi, fox, ect) made there utilts kill at around 140. Why was marios the only one to not kill. Hes the one that actually need that kill power. It has the same fix; and drawbacks without the same amazing rewards.

bleyva

Smash Ace
bump for super awesome 7.0 Mario.

the transition from 6.0 to gold has really upped mario's game, between the smaller stage boundaries and new angles on kill moves (dsmash, bair i think?) his killing just got a whole lot better.

also, looks like mario's dair is working as it should finally, very awesome.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Dair is still easy to SDI out off. If I had a buck for how many people DI'd out of my Dair at whobo 2. I'd have enough money for 2 subway meals.

Top Bottom