• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario partner?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Out of curiousity...when (if) you play 2v2 w/Mario...who is your best bet for a partner? Why?
Mine would be Fox/Falco/Luigi
Discuss.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Luigi all the way for Mario's doubles partner.

Although my team does better when I go Bowser with his Weegee; but that's just because I play mario like a stupid-head.
Yes Luigi is good, but I don't main Luigi and neither does my friends...
I just picked up Mario recently so I needed some advice...:(:(:(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm goin to a tourney next weekend and was practicin with my partner, and I've found that Shiek works pretty well. Shiek's speed and quick kills combined with a strong edgeguard make her a good partner to complement Mario's versatility IMO.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Peach is dumb.
Greenmario + XiF.

Anywho.

Your best partner is going to be whoever your partner is best with. Period. >.>

The only exception is if you're good at tanking with mario, and your partner is good at tanking with their character. Then that's a bad combination because you cant win doubles with 2 tanks.

SOMEBODY HAS TO BE ROCKIN N***AZ

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The team I always use is Mario and Marth. Mario has a Projectile AND Projectile reflector to help Marth. Mario has the combo, Marth has the kill.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
really depends on who my partner feels like playing. typically if i play mario, he does too. unless i tell him otherwise he'll play peach, marth, fox, or samus. Samus btw =/= a good partner for me who gets flag happy in the heat of the battle xD

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
anyone ever tried mario and doc? it seems to work alright.

i would probably say fox is your best bet though on second thought to my first post lol

Top Bottom