• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario mains...we have a problem

It seems it's not as big a problem as I used to think. The ddd wasn't a difficult one before the infinite, it shouldn't be now. You just have to count on them going for the grab every time they get the chance. Then they could screw up, or you could time A and get an auto break.
so tech grabbin does exist? i need proof wit a video

theres no videos for anything.. maybe i should contribute..
contribute to what?

Proof? Go press R or L just when you hit the ground and you tech. I've done it before and so have some of the opponents I've faced. It's just that you don't see it that often.
so thats it? ive done that enough times but i didnt think it was all that important only when you get sent flyin and you press l or r to grab a ledge and prevent your death.yo takashi, doin it on tha ground breaks a chain grab?

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
contribute to what?

so thats it? ive done that enough times but i didnt think it was all that important only when you get sent flyin and you press l or r to grab a ledge and prevent your death.yo takashi, doin it on tha ground breaks a chain grab?
You have to hit R or L at the right time on the ground when your character while stumbling (as in them spinning 360 degrees over and over). And teching doesn't break chain grabs, especially King Dedede's.

Top Bottom