• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mafia/Newbie 10! Game Over! Scum Wins!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
EE you sum up everything so well. I agree 100% especially my terrible Day 2 raging at Glyph/MK (though my raging at MK was at least justified :p). Though I don't think I could of handled it any better after the guilty claim. No one could believe me except Acrostic, and the quick lynch was just the icing on the cake.

Grump

Smash Apprentice
UberMario: You taught me an important lesson for my first game x.x Guess that goes to show you can't base a scum-hunt solely on attendance =/
Terywj: Ack, that went sour :( Sorry it led to a claim so fast
Vanderzant: Nice hunting with ya B) Though it seems we clashed heads and probably derailed things a few times.
Meta-Kirby: Ya did good man :]
Acrostic: I still think that looks more like a squirrel.
Glyph: We were tunnel buddies! Sucks we had to get shot down like that x.x
Ranmaru: You totally flew under the radar o.o
Th3kuzinator: You HAD to join in right as I went afk for days on end :( For this, you suck lol.

M.K

Level 55
I apologize greatly for my activity here. I think it definitely contributed to the "town focusing on the wrong thing" part of our downfall.

Vand, I'm sad that you self hammered. As you know, I feel like that's one of the worst things to do (even though I know in the back of my mind it DOES have some merit), and I was actually prepared to lead you on a discussion once you had tackled my points. Oh well, you tried really hard to get out of that....fake tracker claim? Lolwat.jpg.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I apologize greatly for my activity here. I think it definitely contributed to the "town focusing on the wrong thing" part of our downfall.

Vand, I'm sad that you self hammered. As you know, I feel like that's one of the worst things to do (even though I know in the back of my mind it DOES have some merit), and I was actually prepared to lead you on a discussion once you had tackled my points. Oh well, you tried really hard to get out of that....fake tracker claim? Lolwat.jpg.
He was faking the hammer by not unvoting first, however he was so convincing he even tricked me and I posted his flip.

^skimming is scummy

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@EvilEye: I acknowledge that if it wasn't for town's implosion I wouldn't have won. I mean, Vandie didn't even claim, he self hammered... Glyph voted in lylo... Acrostics lie and Tery's ATE... They made it easy for us xD

But, I won't underestimate my next game, I'll even ask Vandie/Metakirby for some pointers because I don't want to mess up the next game I'm playing in.

@Seph: Thanks dude! Lol

I noticed that. I fake self hammers/or just fake hammer on aimaf but it never works... ;-;

Top Bottom