The final wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s Booster Course Pass DLC just arrived! As you'd expect, there's a plethora of new content in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Version 3.0.0 update. And, we've got more content than just additional characters and tracks, so let’s take a look at what's new:
- Diddy Kong (Returning from Mario Kart: Double Dash!)
- Funky Kong (Returning from Mario Kart Wii)
- Pauline (Returning from Mario Kart Tour)
- Peachette (Returning from Mario Kart Tour)
- Rome Avanti (Tour)
- DK Mountain (GCN)
- Daisy Circuit (Wii)
- Piranha Plant Cove (Tour)
- Madrid Drive (Tour)
- Rosalina’s Ice World (3DS)
- Bowser Castle 3 (SNES)
- Rainbow Road (Wii)
- A Sound Test mode is in the game now.
- 18 Mii Suits have been brought over from Mario Kart Tour!
- Staff Credits for the Booster Course Pass can be unlocked.
- Balance of vehicle and character combos were adjusted once again.
- A new system to join online rooms using codes has been added.
Author’s Note: And with that, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s DLC has finally ended! Gotta say, I’m very excited to play with all the new content! And really, how can I not be stoked to play as Funky Kong yet again? Or you know, to play on Wii Rainbow Road and GCN DK Mountain, those are classics for a reason! But enough about my thoughts, what do you think? Please let us know in the comments below!
Editing & Writing: Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp