• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 6 is Here!

Mario_Kart_Final.jpg

The final wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s Booster Course Pass DLC just arrived! As you'd expect, there's a plethora of new content in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Version 3.0.0 update. And, we've got more content than just additional characters and tracks, so let’s take a look at what's new:

-New Characters:
  • Diddy Kong (Returning from Mario Kart: Double Dash!)
  • Funky Kong (Returning from Mario Kart Wii)
  • Pauline (Returning from Mario Kart Tour)
  • Peachette (Returning from Mario Kart Tour)
-New Tracks:
  • Rome Avanti (Tour)
  • DK Mountain (GCN)
  • Daisy Circuit (Wii)
  • Piranha Plant Cove (Tour)
  • Madrid Drive (Tour)
  • Rosalina’s Ice World (3DS)
  • Bowser Castle 3 (SNES)
  • Rainbow Road (Wii)
-Other Changes:

Author’s Note: And with that, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s DLC has finally ended! Gotta say, I’m very excited to play with all the new content! And really, how can I not be stoked to play as Funky Kong yet again? Or you know, to play on Wii Rainbow Road and GCN DK Mountain, those are classics for a reason! But enough about my thoughts, what do you think? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

Having lots of fun with the new update, the new characters, the new courses, the quality of life improvements with the item balance, online adjustments, and music mode, it really feels like the definitive Mario Kart experience.

Last edited:
I would of disowned this game if Diddy didn't come back. So happy to see him back in a Mario Kart game...

...besides ****ing tours. :diddy:

Top Bottom