• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[March 9, 2014] King of the House (Dallas, TX)

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Well I just got off from work, so I'll definitely be there.

Also since set-ups are gonna be an issue, I'll bring a full set up for PM, and I'll bring my melee disc/memcard

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
ALERT!
Keep in mind that Daylight Saving Time begins the morning of this event! Don't miss out on jumping ahead an hour or you'll get off schedule!

Eat pho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, when's Mahvel?

phởHouse

Smash Cadet
Wobbling is legal and LL as a recovery is legal.
Using either to stall a game is ofc banned. We'll have rule sets at every station.

GiftedRoboHobo

Smash Rookie
Just doing PM singles because then I'll get like 4 hours to chill, eat pho, and watch ROM7. I have a setup I'll be bringing, is there a common5.pac for this event being made?

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
As of right now i don't have enough players from SA that can make it to this, so i may just mega bus it instead of driving solo. Is there anyone who could pick me up from the megabus in Dallas? (Our whatever the nearest megabus location would be to the venue.) * Is willing to throw money in your pocket for time and gas* If not it's cool, just asking.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a teammate, preferably someone good who enjoys making fat stacks in teams. you must be 13 and over in order to enjoy this product. thank you for choosing Thoraxe Express for all of your teaming needs.

D

Deleted member

I'm looking for a teammate, preferably someone good who enjoys making fat stacks in teams. you must be 13 and over in order to enjoy this product. thank you for choosing Thoraxe Express for all of your teaming needs.
I will hop aboard the Thoraxe Express.

One ticket for Melee.

(But yeah, I'll team with you if I can make it out to this.)

D

Deleted member

@ GiftedRoboHobo GiftedRoboHobo , are you driving to this? If so, can you pick me up? You live in Lewisville with Mongoose right?

I can pay Gas Money, just gotta cut back some MM's.

D

Deleted member

@ pizzacato pizzacato , Sorry, but me and CORY are down for PM teams. Maybe another time dude :(. I will definitely get some friendlies or maybe even an MM in with you, though.

I am also 100% confirmed if I am riding with RoboHobo

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
i'm teaming with Tadeo aka qqwwrrmm, your applications were lacking in the being awesome department. maybe later zachables.

D

Deleted member

Yeah its k
I'm free in melee teams compared to pm teams

Top Bottom