• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[March 9, 2014] King of the House (Dallas, TX)

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
i'll be someone's doubles partner also. i can be everyone's partner x]

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Being near the beginning of Spring Break makes my attendance possibility go way up.

And be warned. SMU will represented here.
btwilovepho

D

Deleted member

Also I can bring a setup minus tv if someone can point me towards a copy of pm that has the stage ban ability at the select screen
Press X or minus on your controller. If that doesn't work, re-download Project M and defragment your card.

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
Press X or minus on your controller. If that doesn't work, re-download Project M and defragment your card.
Thanks, I'll be doing that today. I'm assuming it should also be the full set for tournaments and not the wifi-safe set, correct?

Last edited:

Quiteballin

Smash Rookie
Also, if all you guys could state why Sundays are bad for you specifically, it would be extremely helpful. .
For me it's church and school/work the next day. I'll try to make it, but I'm not sure I will. I want to so bad it looks awesome.

D

Deleted member

This is actually perfect for me since I don't have to go to school after Sunday. Spring Break just saved my life.

I'll be there. (Probably)

D

Deleted member

Actually, just checked my calendar as well and I have spring break starting that monday. Since theres nothing in the morning to worry about, I'll most likely attend this
At least... most likely. Still not confirmed yet.

And to help this tournament run faster, I'll start working on the common5.pac menu right now so that way we don't have any confusion on stages!

D

Deleted member

I think it was mentioned that the restaurant itself was "closed", and that way we can actually use the venue. They're open on saturdays and thats why we can't use it iirc

D

Deleted member

I think it was mentioned that the restaurant itself was "closed", and that way we can actually use the venue. They're open on saturdays and thats why we can't use it iirc
Oh.

I thought I had read the TO saying that his Chefs would be there or something of the sort.

False assumption, Drew. I apologize.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Oh.

I thought I had read the TO saying that his Chefs would be there or something of the sort.

False assumption, Drew. I apologize.
Nope, it definitely said that at one point. Looks like it was edited out. Something about $5 popcorn chicken and shrimp.

phởHouse

Smash Cadet
There will be pho available of course. The restaurant is "closed" (i.e. no regular customers) because it's a private event; the food and bar will all be there for the entrants however.
I edited it out to just shorten the paragraph; I'll edit the full menu in ASAP.

pho:
$9 pho ga (chicken broth)
$10 pho bo (beef broth)
$12 seafood

Edit:
I've put the full menu in. Apologies for any confusion there. Our staff, food, and bar will all be open to you guys and you guys only.

Last edited:

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Yooooo WHY am I just hearing about this? This tournament looks classy as **** and Sunday is such a perfect day to do it on (mostly because it's Spring Break though).

I'll be there for sure. Perfect tourney for my birthday weekend :grin:

phởHouse

Smash Cadet
All we ask is for you guys to bring as many setups as possible. Most venues have limited room and thus are limited in their amount of setups. However, our problem is too much empty setup real estate not being used. We've got a few TVs laying around but no games to go with them; so keep in mind a Wii+both games will get you the venue discount if you come early enough to claim an unused TV.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
If i'm able to go and our bring a few San Antonians with me would anyone be willing to house me/us for a night? *Would like to go to this but doesn't wanna drive 10 hours in one day*

Also, Boom stick you wanna team at melee? (i also don't have a pm partner atm. :o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yooooo WHY am I just hearing about this? This tournament looks classy as **** and Sunday is such a perfect day to do it on (mostly because it's Spring Break though).

I'll be there for sure. Perfect tourney for my birthday weekend :grin:
You better not have a bad day again. You better make it out of pools. :cool:

D

Deleted member

You guys have done Bo5 for 5 dollars, but you choose 20 dollars for 2 bo3 sets? Make it FT5 lmao

D

Deleted member

Ok, I'll show you my money
and take yours in the process

D

Deleted member

Officially not going. :ganondorf:
Oh well, at least I might get to go to one in California. :dedede:
(Spring Break Johns lolololololol :dkmelee: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom