• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 17th, Connor's 13th Birthday Tournament: No More ChuDat =(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ryan makes me cry :[.

and NP said lucky's cocky?

haha, jp :]
Lol, I just wanted to post a picture before that other guy did, and that was the only one I could find >_<

Uhh.................looks like I got

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Please don't flatter yourself.

Jake was right, all you do is talk trash, it's childish. "omg seriously how do you expect to beat me." Stop trying to hide your BS under the guise of jest.
Do you randomly start **** in the boards? I sometimes see you randomly getting into conversations that don't involve you and you usually try to start **** like this. Apologies all around if I'm being ignorant. We were also just joking around, until you spoke.

LuCKy, I'm gonna go but I'm just gonna watch and eat if we have time. I'll never MM people, especially in eating, I don't eat fast. Also, hooter girls dancing around me??? :psycho: Kanzaki and you are insane. It'd be a.....thoughtful gift but, I'm a little kid, I'm not interested in girls yet. :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
Please don't flatter yourself.

Jake was right, all you do is talk trash, it's childish. "omg seriously how do you expect to beat me." Stop trying to hide your BS under the guise of jest.
omg whats going on???? i said i would beat kanzaki in a money match for all you can eat and that he had no chance against me.its not like it involves skill it's just that im fat and i dont think i will lose.so why are you coming in saying i start **** and talk bs and am cocky? as for jtb i never once said he sucked now im sorry jtb if it semmed that way but look @ it from my angle when you beat Pbody i didnt hear 1 person say that (oh jtb is getting too good he beat pbody) all i heard was lot's of people laughing @ pbody because he lost to you nobody considered that you got better they all thought pbody sucked for losing to you.thats what i meant by people saying you arent very good and thats why you called me a dumb *** also i said i have no idea how good you are because i havent seen you play and for all i know you might be better than me so just chill and once again im sorry for offending you i want beef with no 1

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Heck yea we are! Let's do something simple and let's just do hot dogs, the normal competitive eatting food =] If Connor don't mind, I can cook in his Kitchen >.>

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i remmeber watching some special on FOX where some asian guy challenged a bear to a hotdog eating contest.

and then ******* were pulling an airplane..

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol hot dogs sound good lets just make this a friendly then lol we shall go half on the hot dogs or you can buy the bread and i will but the weinna's

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i luv hot dogs been watching sonic the hedgehog since i was 2 lol that blue mutha ***** always had a chili cheese dog :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Do you randomly start **** in the boards? I sometimes see you randomly getting into conversations that don't involve you and you usually try to start **** like this. Apologies all around if I'm being ignorant. We were also just joking around, until you spoke.

LuCKy, I'm gonna go but I'm just gonna watch and eat if we have time. I'll never MM people, especially in eating, I don't eat fast. Also, hooter girls dancing around me??? :psycho: Kanzaki and you are insane. It'd be a.....thoughtful gift but, I'm a little kid, I'm not interested in girls yet. :)
Once again another person who doesn't know the finer points of English.

Commenting on something as you see it =! starting something.

Starting somthing = instigating = intentionally wanting controversy to arise. I personally don't give a **** how anyone responds to anything I say; I call it as I see it. Period. Don't like it? Don't respond. Don't get all butt hurt over it though.

and lol @ Mike Haze, all I hear is that you're the worst Fox in So Cal =/

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Connor, you should set up a donation stand so that people can donate to the OC3 and try to get the Japanese players down here for the final Melee showdown. B)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Connor, you should set up a donation stand so that people can donate to the OC3 and try to get the Japanese players down here for the final Melee showdown. B)
I'll think about it, I'm not exactly sure if people coming to this would be willing to even donate to OC3.

Once again another person who doesn't know the finer points of English.

Commenting on something as you see it =! starting something.

Starting somthing = instigating = intentionally wanting controversy to arise. I personally don't give a **** how anyone responds to anything I say; I call it as I see it. Period. Don't like it? Don't respond. Don't get all butt hurt over it though.
Loll I just got owned for my middle school level of english xD It just gets pretty annoying when people go into other people's conversations but whatever.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Well, I probably won't donate, because I'm be donating to my own tournament. ^_^

But if you like give a speech or something, or tell them what they'll get out of donating, they'll probably throw in 1 or 2 dollars.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, I probably won't donate, because I'm be donating to my own tournament. ^_^

But if you like give a speech or something, or tell them what they'll get out of donating, they'll probably throw in 1 or 2 dollars.
Eh, I'm not really a people person. I don't do well w/ speeches lol

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
You can do it Connor I believe in ya =) besdies you'll need them talking skills soon in your future young padawan \./

LuCKy

Smash Master
did neighborhood p even read my post????? lol plus why are you attacking a 12 year old my wtf ? your the one who came in a conversation about me playing kanzaki in an all you can eat money match and said i was cocky because i thoght i could eat more than the average male and like i said before if your mad because of jtb i already said im sorry to the guy on the last page of this thread if he hasnt seen it then well there isnt anything i can do

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
neighbor hood p stop starting crap you have no word in luckys conversations just worry about getting better. Anyways lucky your going to win that eating mm we have to train by going to a buffet.LOL china star:chuckle: Too gooood

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
haha, funny, i hear the same about you.

anyway, calling lucky cocky is ignorant considering you just said i suck.

$10 MM?
Saying one person who actually sucks is garbage is not the same as saying you can beat a multitude of players. 1 is not equal to more than 1, sir. Sorry.

As I said earlier, 5 mms of $5 each? Or how about 5 mms of $10 each? And once you agree to it, you must play all five mms, period. If you **** me, you win $25 or $50. I doubt you will, though.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nope. i rarely have more than $10 on me at a time.

one $10 MM.

the reason you want more than one is so you have more chances to win your money back if you lose one, so stop being scared.

anyway, why do you talk so much crap online to people online? why not just tell them in person? or are you one of those people who hides behind their computer screen?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, you're scared if you challenge one person to multiple mms for the same dollar ammount? Yeah, that makes a TON of sense.

It's really so the best player is indisputable and so I get to take more and more of your money.

Maybe because MOST OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY IS ONLINE? Lollllll. Connect the dots dude. Don't worry Mike; "you sensitive e-thugs, you all need e-hugs."

If it makes you feel better, I will be glad to tell you in person just how horrible I have heard your Fox is.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
its NP mad??.....i cant seem to follow this conversation

EDIT: im sure NP is just spamming to 1000 posts :p

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, this is Connor's b-day thread thingy, lets not make fighting in front of him =( lol just settle this bishnish at the tourny or whenever you guys bump eachother, that's if you're really fighting >.>

LuCKy

Smash Master
All I want is food.
me and you both buddy :) and connor what could i give you for your birthday?? would buffalo wing's make you happy? i know i would want that for m birthday :chuckle:

and haze can you give me the tape at the at this tourney if your still going to it

oh and connor put DanniMals on the waiting list just in case someone dosnt go he really wants to come

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
One More Weeeeeek!!!.. Thank God I signed up early

Edit: why the hell not?!

Double Edit: OC3 aint got nothing on Connors Birthday Bash "CBB"!!!!

Top Bottom