• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 12-14, 2010 (FINAL ROUND)13 New Era of HYPE! Atlanta, Ga.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
for brawl, not sure.
in general, HYYYPEE AS FUKKK

nice1

Smash Lord
if you guys are trying to get in touch with shin i highly recommend goin to the FR thread in the srk forums

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
is that saturday or sunday? also who is housing for this?

Fatal go to the final round website and you can see how many people have pre registered for brawl.idk i think last time i checked it was like 20 somethin..

Edit:31

NL confirmed?? its def on now. gonna see if albany wants to go to this for sure

BigLøu

Smash Lord
ShinBlanka I registered for the finalround site, and I can bring a setup for brawl if need be. Should I go ahead and pay the badge fee anyways? There's no option or check mark place for a brawl set up so I am just wondering.

Thanks

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Possible hype? Also Shin, you don't have any explanation about what you'll be doing if we bring in setups. Do you have it to where we receive our door fee back? Or do we get half off or something?
did you pay for your badge already sir? If so you need proof of purchase and ID. anyone that is going to bring an set up MUST have a tv atleast 20". We don't want to be squinting to see while playing. I'm going to allow up to 6 Melee set ups and 6 brawl set ups.
if you guys are trying to get in touch with shin i highly recommend goin to the FR thread in the srk forums
No sir the best way to get in contact with me is at www.finalround.org and post your questions there PLEASE!!!
Shin informed me that doubles is set to start at 1 p.m, and singles will start after.
we will start at 2pm for teams and singles will start after the teams are completed. I advise anyone that can't compete on friday to still try and make it out friday night to pick up your badges and pay for your games the night before. then on sat you can justt walk in and start practicing before the tournament without waiting in those huge lines on sat.

is that saturday or sunday? also who is housing for this?

Edit:31

NL confirmed?? its def on now. gonna see if albany wants to go to this for sure
both days sir.
ShinBlanka I registered for the finalround site, and I can bring a setup for brawl if need be. Should I go ahead and pay the badge fee anyways? There's no option or check mark place for a brawl set up so I am just wondering.

Thanks
Bring proof of purchase and a id if you already prepaid . If you bring a set up we will refund your money if you can confirm you prepaid already. If you haven't prepaid keep trying to register on the set up page. We should have that updated in the next few days sir.

P.S.- to anyone that plans to prepay for your badge there's only 5 days left until the $5 discount on the badges are closed. To those that want to pay at the door make sure you STILL register on the site and list the games you are going to compete in at FR13 so it will make on site registration a whole lot faster.

If anyone has anymore questions PLEASE ask me or bobsmack on www.finalround.org!!!! Less than 3 weeks fella's! Let the hype begin!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho:;)

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see that Smash players are taking this seriously, I expect to see people there even if I'm going to be around Street Fighter & Melty Blood the whole tourney.

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright. I'm prepaid for this. Artdude, is your housing offer still up? I might take that offer (possible 1 friend since my friends don't have setups and the fee is too high for them currently). And I will be bringing my setup (Coming to confirm on Friday, and showing up with my setup on Saturday).

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Shin, how much do we get off for bringing a setup?
As of right now all of the brawl set ups slots have been filled. I'll check to see if the melée is filled also. I know sf4 set ups aren't filled yet and neither is tekken6. If you bring a full set up you get your badge for free. If anyone is going to bring a set up they must be on the set up list to recieve a badge. For any other questions please post them on www.finalround.com.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Pre pay online discount is now closed. Thank you to everyone that prepay for they're badges. You will make our job starting the tournament much easier. For those that didn't pre pay online you can still get your badge at the door of the event.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE COMING TO FINAL ROUND, YOU STILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!! If you don't do it now, you will have to do it at the door, and that will take time. The more people that have to do this, the more time it will take, and the more things will slow down.

Sign up for the forum, then use your forum id and password to log in to the main site. Details can be found here:
http://www.finalround.org/FRXIII/registration.cfm

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
The South should have a decent turnout. I would like this to be a Smash major for the South, but time will play itself out.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Shinblanka, let me know if you need another brawl set-up for whatever reason. I am not sure if I'm on the list or not but if I'm not then I don't want to lug a tv and wii for no reason.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
For those that are not able to attend Final Round this year please goto www.finalround.org and register on the site to beable to view the live stream of FR13 starting on friday march 12, 2010 at 1pm. We will have random interviews of people that came to FR and casuals on the stream up until the event starts. Get ready for FRtv shawty!

bigman40

Smash Master
Shin, sorry to say this, but I might be unable to come to this due to my sis birthday on the day of the brawl tourney. Since you already have my pre-registered money, I'll probably show up just to get that. Either way, I'll let you know in person Saturday if I'll be able to stay or not.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
TY to everyone that attended and helped out with FR13. I'm soooooo tired and I can hardly talk, but I appreciate everyone that attended FR13 and everyone tht help run FR13. It's all love and games.

To everyone that I met for the 1st time to old school FR vets. Thank you for supporting this event. Final Round isn't great without you guys attending. Special thanks to the FR staff and my WIFE Shonda for putting up with smelly gamers for the whole weekend. I can't name everyone 1 by 1 because the post would be to long. Just know that I love this fighting game community so much and I will strive to make FR bigger and better for years to come!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
thank you for your continued support of us children's game players, Larry.

Top Bottom