• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia E - GAME OVER - Yakuza Mafia

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Standard Rules Apply: You Know Them.

Deadlines will be 25min Day; 5 min Night.

1) vanderzant
2) DZLE
3) Sworddancer.
4) Super Smash Bros. Fan
5) Roxy

Role PMs
---
Vanilla Townie x4
---
Mafia Yakuza - During the night you may either kill another player or kill yourself to convert another player into a Mafia Goon. x1

D

Deleted member

Vote: DZLE

For dropping out of Cartoon Cartoon Mafia.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Roxy (Dark Pappy Charles), Mafia Yakuza has committed suicide during the night!

Day 2 ends at 09:38PM EST!

D

Deleted member

We are clearly in a situation where WIFOM is prevailent. Let's try to avoid using them as much as possible.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if a Yakuza has the ability to kill or not. Just in case, I don't think No Lynch is a suitable option. Just me. Plus, we might as well get as much information as possible.

D

Deleted member

SSBF: Who do you think is scum?
This is an extremely difficult question to answer. We've gotten near zero information Day 1 due to the quick hammer. All we have is our gut feeling.

My gut read would be Sworddancer.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So how are we going to go about this? Like, should we just use fos until the end of the Day?

I say so. fos Vanderzant for immediately coming out and saying he's town.

#HBC | Dancer

@Vandarzent: No idea, my suspicion of you is pretty minimal, and SSBF hasn't really done anything too suspicious either.

D

Deleted member

@vanderzant: You are correct, both of our votes were random.

#HBC | Dancer

SSBF putting DZLE at L_1 was definitely a mistake in this kind of set up, but I won't hold it against him, it seems like an easy mistake to make.

I just had an idea. Why not try to guess who Roxy converted? Sure, it might be wifom, but it could still help.

Does anyone here know Roxy's character? What would he do?

D

Deleted member

@Sworddancer: I'm kind of apprehensive about that. I've already stated that I was against WIFOM speculation and I'm not about to contradict that statement.

#HBC | Dancer

Oh ninja'd.

SSBF, I know it's wifom, I 'm just want to know if anyone could meta him in anyway, I guess not.

Well, really, this is just a shot in the dark, so. . .

vote SSBF

Top Bottom