• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia A-2 - Game Over - Popcorn Mafia

Riddle

Smash Lord
Everyone having me on second makes me scum? And yet everyone being somewhat suspicious of you doesnt make you scum?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoot Riddle, then me. Riddle gives us the misshot and I can win in lylo again

:059:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not trolling, don't get mad Gheb. But seriously you don't make sense. That's why I'm questioning you. I understand the situation. Sheesh.

But you DID originally want Riddle to be pivot to wanting him dead. Ie: You went from hardcore buddying to wanting him dead.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Everyone having me on second makes me scum? And yet everyone being somewhat suspicious of you doesnt make you scum?
People were suspicious of me since D1. You just suddenly popped up on ppls scumlist for no reason

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not trolling, don't get mad Gheb. But seriously you don't make sense. That's why I'm questioning you. I understand the situation. Sheesh.

But you DID originally want Riddle to be pivot to wanting him dead. Ie: You went from hardcore buddying to wanting him dead.
I DID NOT BUDDY HIM. Thinking he's the best pivot =/= buddying

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's not that hard to understand, maymaycakes. You accuse me of buddying no? Because I think Townriddle would be the best pivot? Don't you think he's buddying a bit harder than that?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mayling, what is your opinion on Riddle and hando
I said Riddle was prolly Gheb's scum buddy which would mean I'm alright with hando.

I think Gheb/Riddle are scum buddies b/c Gheb comes out post1, calling shots, saying it's Riddle. Prolly reaaally early bussing; setting it up so he can look like the hero when he flips.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I said Riddle was prolly Gheb's scum buddy which would mean I'm alright with hando.

I think Gheb/Riddle are scum buddies b/c Gheb comes out post1, calling shots, saying it's Riddle. Prolly reaaally early bussing; setting it up so he can look like the hero when he flips.
Make up your mind. Am I budding him now or did I try too distance? taking the easy way out much?

Top Bottom