• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia A-2 - Game Over - Popcorn Mafia

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Riddle, I think SSBF should stay fairly neutral so ppl can't sheep him. Worked well in marshys popcorn game

:059:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nah, Gheb, I just think you are scum.

Umm...iffy thoughts on everyone else so far.

Delvro

Smash Ace
shoot Mayling/Gheb. If you shoot me, I'm flipping a coin between the two. Actually I'll probably just pick Mayling. But if Mayling is town then I'd like for her to kill Gheb. Not that I should tell her who to kill. She's better at scum hunting than I am.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb your plan doesn't make sense. Two shots are all we have. If we shoot Delvro and he flips town, then we shoot Riddle and he flips town, game would end. So why are you talking about two shots = lyloing if you're trying to think that Riddle is town?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
shoot Mayling/Gheb. If you shoot me, I'm flipping a coin between the two. Actually I'll probably just pick Mayling. But if Mayling is town then I'd like for her to kill Gheb. Not that I should tell her who to kill. She's better at scum hunting than I am.
I don't like being the pivot though. I think Riddle is the best pivot

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb your plan doesn't make sense. Two shots are all we have. If we shoot Delvro and he flips town, then we shoot Riddle and he flips town, game would end. So why are you talking about two shots = lyloing if you're trying to think that Riddle is town?
Eh that's how we always did in on Aimafia, no? If not then don't shoot delvro wtf

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I dont know WHY the **** you think im a good pivot
Because I think mayling is too biased against me / in general and hando having to pick out of you may and me makes me uncomfortable.

Especially now that Delvro is not a free shot anymore

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb I still don't understand why you're picking Riddle. Well sorta. You're essentially saying you want Riddle i the front seat because he's less likely to randomly shoot you? (You said i always shoot you. :p) But i think Riddle could be easily buddied. Like I bet I could buddy him if I were scum.

D

Deleted member

@Riddle: Right now, I'm slight suspicoius of Delvro, mainly due to his tunneling on Mayling. Most of his posts basically say "I WANT MAYLING DEAD!" without really supporting evidence.

Gheb 01's theory that the gunbearer = town is faulty, also slightly scummy. Unless you're the Mafia, you don't know my alignment. If Gheb 01 said that gunbearer = town, then that means he might know my alignment. I have a gut scum read on him, although he hasn't necessarily played scummingly.

I'll shoot either Delvro or Gheb 01, leaning toward Delvro.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb I still don't understand why you're picking Riddle. Well sorta. You're essentially saying you want Riddle i the front seat because he's less likely to randomly shoot you? (You said i always shoot you. :p) But i think Riddle could be easily buddied. Like I bet I could buddy him if I were scum.
No i think it's the best balance of skill / bias if Riddle can choose out of us. I'd probably just shoot del, i never trust you and trusting hando = suicide. I'd rather do it myself than have you / hando choose although i think riddle can do it better

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb 01's theory that the gunbearer = town is faulty, also slightly scummy. Unless you're the Mafia, you don't know my alignment. If Gheb 01 said that gunbearer = town, then that means he might know my alignment. I have a gut scum read on him, although he hasn't necessarily played scummingly.
No dude it's not a theory the GB IS confirmed townie. That's how this game works...

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Riddle: Right now, I'm slight suspicoius of Delvro, mainly due to his tunneling on Mayling. Most of his posts basically say "I WANT MAYLING DEAD!" without really supporting evidence.

I'll shoot either Delvro or Gheb 01, leaning toward Delvro.
GB is always town. If you shoot a mafia, he dies. If you shoot town, you die.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is that all you have to say Delvro? A townie shouldn't be that useless when we might end up with a pivot

Top Bottom