• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mara's Spriting/GFX Shop [Open]

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
YESSS!! YOU DID IT PERFECTLY!! Maraphy....I LOVE YOU!!

you put so much effort in it ahhh!! ur my number 1 sig maker!! and i also was your first customer :D

thanks. thanks i million!!!!

thankkkkkssssss!

graves

Smash Journeyman
Could you make one Of a dark Meta-night just make it black with Red eye's please.

I'd like a blue background And Red lettars saying Graves. Thanks a bunch!!

~~Graves~~

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Graves could you find me an image? o.o

Ethan I'm still not really sure what you want it's kind of confusing

graves

Smash Journeyman
Oh that's OK Sence you can't do that could you do Meta-night and Wolf with a Giant Exploghion (Sorry i can't spell that right...) in between them? if so Thanks!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Yeah.... I guess I will look up images on planetrender I guess...

Edit: I can't find a Wolf pic, you're going to have to provide that.

Kylazin

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaxximusPrime
Hey Maraphy, I know that I can't use a image signature yet, but I was hoping you could make me one for my future use.

I was hoping you could make me one with the text Kylazin (in signature form I suppose) with a cool picture of Kirby, Metaknight, and King DeDeDe. I'm not an artist, so I really don't know what would look best, but I really do like the color purple if that helps. If you need me to, I'll find images of the three characters that I like, but I don't really mind if you have any stock that you use. Thanks in advance!

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
Guys calm down, maraphy obviously has a lot of requests. be pateint (cant spell) and explosion is spelled just like i did there, graves.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Thanks DrunkenSphere. Btw, I have yours done... you said you wanted it to look like Archenyte's, which he said he wanted to look like mine, so.. =/

YW Graves. Thanks Xtinction.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
This is a stupid question but how do I make a sig?
Has everyone forgot about Frozzn?

If you mean an image sig. You have to have some number of posts before being able to use one . If you have the required number of posts, there is a button and you type in the URL of the direct link to the image. I'm still not sure how many posts you need though =(.

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
Mara, can u make me a regular sized siggy, blue background(preferably electric effects) With a Blue(or White) Kirby, and my name in whiteon the center? thank you

graves

Smash Journeyman
If you mean an image sig. You have to have some number of posts before being able to use one . If you have the required number of posts, there is a button and you type in the URL of the direct link to the image. I'm still not sure how many posts you need though =(.
No it's not a number of posts it's activeness you need to have some amount of post's per day..
It'll be hard if you've missed some days...

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
marraaphyyy!!

im so sorry that i keep coming back buttt...

can you make me another sig..??

like with 3 renders??

i know you have made me several sigs...

but your the only one that actually makes them like i want them!!

and they are sooo perfect!

so is it alright if i ask for another sig with about 3 renders??

you dont need to make it right away or anything, but when you think you have time??

if you dont wanna make me another sig, i understand.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Um.... wow. o_O (So many requests) OK. ok.... I will take....... the avatar first.

Edit:

Top Bottom