• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mara's Spriting/GFX Shop [Open]

ThreeX

Smash Lord
goodwork on your sigs+on your shop ^^; i have a request plz :O

Text: 3xPi3r0w (side note: i really liked the font you used for oblivion's sig, but idk, would be kinda lame having the same thing, if you had something similar maybe? that would be good)
Size: Same size as your signature
Background: anything, your choice i guess :$
Picture:

^ whoa! a picture of falco i've never seen used before :p

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Mkay. To-do list:

Archenyte, 3xPi3r0w

Also. This was random, but I was bored last night and I thought, "I want to make a random banner" And so I was like "Fruit salad...Yummy yummy." xD So I was like "Why don't I make a fruit salad banner?" And so I'm going to make that sometime and put it on the first post for anyone to use

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Wow! I would be honored if you could be the Official Graphic Designer for Odyssey. (See link in my signature)

However, I have only have one request:

Signature

Size: Regular
Text 1: The text you used for "Welcome To Mara's Sig Shop". I want it to say "ethanrodgers223". I also want the "Wings" on the sides. Put this in the top-center of the sig.
Text 2: Bradley Hand ITC, Make this have a "glowing effect". Put this underneath Text 1.
Background: Whatever looks good.
Images: This is going to be very difficult to explain. In the left corner, put a picture of Shiek from the http://www.smashbros.com website.(To find Shiek, click The "Characters" icon.) Make sure this Shiek's full body picture, and cut it off at Shiek's waist. Then, make a " / " line on the right side of Shiek.

Image 2: This is the picture of Shiek "charging" his needles. Put this next to the other Shiek picture.

Image 3: This similar to Image 1, but just with Zelda. Put this on the right side of the signature. Also, make a " \ " on the left side of Zelda.

Image 4: On Zelda's profile page, there is an image of her fighting "Pit". Take out "Pit", and place Zelda on the right side of the signature, next to Image 3.

All in all, the sig should look as if Shiek is fighting Zelda.

I will try to edit this with links to the images later, as I use a Wii Internet Browser, and cannot browse more than one page at a time.

I really appreciate this. Thank you.

-I'm out.

EDIT: You can find Sheik's images here: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html

And you can find Zelda's here: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/zelda.html

Staz

Smash Lord
can i have another request plz? i admire your work alot and it would mean alot to me.

Text: on the top left STAZ and on the top right "♥♪!?" making them stick out well and make them not to big just the right size. and text color either black or white or any color that fits with the sig.
Size:http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/sigforclesscopyma2.png?t=1200869795
the same size as that dudes sig ^^^^^^^^
Theme: a "cool like theme"
Colors:greenish blackish and blueish
Image:http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/19-0906486096L.jpg?t=1200869738
Border: a shiny like one that fits in with the picture

thanks alot.:)

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Thanks! I really like the background and the text =)

EDIT: I put it on, I think
EDIT 2: ??? I can't see my signature. =(
EDIT 3: Never mind. I can see it on my profile. Thanks Maraphy!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
lol Sorry when I have a lot of requests (More than 1 or 2 xD) I get lazy with them

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Thanks..

Gyah, I'm sorry it's like my only flaw I get overwhelmed when I've got more than 1 or 2 requests sorry Staz D:

Staco

Smash Champion
Size: normal size
Text 1: make the textart like the one of the maras art shop, only in freeze look =) and make this angel wings, too =) the text should be: Frozzn
text2: Marth & MK Player
Background: make a cool background. make your own choice, dont know, what is good for it
Picture: sry, I have no links to the pictures. mayber you could use material out of the new ssbb marth&mk scene, I have no pictures of it, so sry. if you cant get them, use other marth mk pictures ^^
Other: you are a kirby player?, cool ^^ I like hoshi no Kaabie, too =)
maybe you could pm it to me, too, when it is finish

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Size: normal size
Text 1: make the textart like the one of the maras art shop, only in freeze look =) and make this angel wings, too =) the text should be: Frozzn
text2: Marth & MK Player
Background: make a cool background. make your own choice, dont know, what is good for it
Picture: sry, I have no links to the pictures. mayber you could use material out of the new ssbb marth&mk scene, I have no pictures of it, so sry. if you cant get them, use other marth mk pictures ^^
Other: you are a kirby player?, cool ^^ I like hoshi no Kaabie, too =)
maybe you could pm it to me, too, when it is finish

Mara's shop is temporarily closed because of too many requests. Please come again. read the status of the shop below the shop banner first before making requests.

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
oh cause i was going to ask you for help on something. Then i remembered when i got a new computer i lost photoshop=[

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
D:

You can download a 30 day free trial of Photoshop CS3.

Also, you can buy a cheap Photoshop CS3 Student edition as long as you don't use it to make money. It's only 100$

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Me hungry for customers!!!!!!!! RAWR! nom nom nom nom nom

Come on peoples request. ^^b

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
You mean 5 images? Um, sure, if that's what you mean...

Post a form and I'll get on it

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
? I already made your sig ethanrodgers. Turned out great. Look on the 4th page.

Edit: Ugh... there hasn't been a request in ages.

I'd appreciate it if you posted again ethan just to know if you got it/like it

Xtinction, I can make your banner....just fill out a form.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Um Maraphy. I'm trying to make a banner for the Pink uffball pals with that trail of photoshop CS3 and I can't find any nice font for my text and I don't know how to take out just the image from a picture. =(

EDIT:Maybe i should have put this in another forum.
EDIT2: Never mind. I didn't know there was a topic about tutorials for this stuff.

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
Hi i have a few questions (They may be obvious but even still)
First do these sigs cost money?
do you need premium to have them?

If the answer is no to both of those questions then could i please have something similar to Archenyte's sig but with a pic of jigglypuff opposite kirby, and obviously change the name to DrunkenSphere.
YOUR SIGS ARE AWSOME!!!
oh yes and if you want to give credit to your self on the sig go ahead.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Um......it's not really what I thought it would be....but I do like it....;)

I guess I didn't explain it well enough. On my sig, Sheik's picture, the one you can see clearly, is only supposed to be her head, with a "/" slash RIGHT on the neck. Same with Zelda, but her slash is opposite. You are only supposed to see their heads. And the other Sheik and Zelda pictures that you can barely see, are supposed to be completely visible, the entire body, and made a little smaller so it looks as if Zelda is fighting Sheik. And you didn't put "Odyssey" in it either...

But overall, I didn't explain it throughly. I apologize. You did quite a good job.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Oh, sorry. Uh, thanks. ^^; I knew you wanted to be like a VS scene between Shiek and Zelda, I tried that, and it turned out like that. But it's still good IMO. =/

Archenyte said:
Um Maraphy. I'm trying to make a banner for the Pink uffball pals with that trail of photoshop CS3 and I can't find any nice font for my text and I don't know how to take out just the image from a picture. =(

EDIT:Maybe i should have put this in another forum.
EDIT2: Never mind. I didn't know there was a topic about tutorials for this stuff.
Someone at the Puffball Pals thread mentioned dafont.com. Check out there. Search for texts on google or something. =/ To get an image from a picture, depends. For simple backgrounds, use the background eraser. For elaborate ones with mix-matching shades and whatnot, like for my welcome sign to the sig shop, I used the background eraser, and I used the Select Tool and Delete.

DrunkenSphere said:
Hi i have a few questions (They may be obvious but even still)
First do these sigs cost money?
do you need premium to have them?

If the answer is no to both of those questions then could i please have something similar to Archenyte's sig but with a pic of jigglypuff opposite kirby, and obviously change the name to DrunkenSphere.
YOUR SIGS ARE AWSOME!!!
oh yes and if you want to give credit to your self on the sig go ahead.
No and No to the first questions. ^^ It's done completely out of kindness.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do. Nah, I won't ruin your banner with the intention of selfishness. xD (Although that would be GREAT advertising! XD) I'll start on it on Monday when I have Photoshop again.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Sorry... I have been very sick this whole week.. I'll get on the requests tomorrow or something..

Xtinction: I told you, I CAN do five images if you want 5.

Thanks for being patient this whole time guys.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
no really. maraphy its ok i rather have one....can you please make it??

i would really appreciate it!

just the sig with the form above. thanks!

Top Bottom