• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Mar 28, 2015]Aftershock! Axe, Zero, Dabuz, Junebug (Arlington, TX)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I entered Melee doubles with Hamlin/Hamyojo. Registration was closed but adding events was open for a day, so that's when I did it. I don't see Hamlin entered at all actually, except for one entry as Luck's partner in PM. Thought he entered Melee and other things?

I have paypal receipt number / other info if needed

Last edited:

O1DsLeNdYwHiTe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ARKANSAS-Gamer
Oracle, could you Check your page please? I've posted a concern regarding the 55$ my brother and I paid to your tournament.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Didn't pre register, and I cannot enter any events...this is upsetting :"(

Xyro always let's players enter last minute with bad/no seeding. Why is this not an option?

_D._

Smash Apprentice
My name is missing. Day from Florida. Signed up for smash 4. Also can any1 house?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
prty late to ask for smasher housing, hopefully someone can get you but a lot of people are doing hotel rooms since there was not enough smash housing

Aldo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anonymous254
3DS FC
1521-5815-0637
I shall be attending this tournament! Hope to meet you dudes!

Oracle

Smash Master
We still need setups! We only need 3 or 4 more s4 setups, mostly for friendlies, but we definitely need more melee/pm setups! Please reply here or message me with what you can bring! There will be a setup discount!

Oracle

Smash Master
Pools are up! Keep in mind that although these are subject to change, you will likely not be moved outside of your wave. I am still working on the doubles pools, they will be edited into this document tomorrow. Please message me or comment here if there are any significant regional differences or entrance errors that I missed. Protip: ctrl+f to find your name

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Pools are up! Keep in mind that although these are subject to change, you will likely not be moved outside of your wave. I am still working on the doubles pools, they will be edited into this document tomorrow. Please message me or comment here if there are any significant regional differences or entrance errors that I missed. Protip: ctrl+f to find your name
My tag was incorrectly spelled in pools, it's Locuan, not Loucan.

Oracle

Smash Master
We will be starting Day 2 with PM doubles and Smash 4 Singles at 10:00 AM! Be sure to show up on time! I will be ruthless with the DQ's! Also show up for so many friendlies! With the tournament winding down, most of the setups will be open for friendlies and money matches!

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
its a long shot, but anyone find a little white dog charm at the aftershock venue? its my bec charm and it fell off my lanyard ;__; its just a little white dog with no face made out of clay, has a ring in its back.

NDiaz0

Smash Rookie
Hi from Alberta! We are interested in using your PM rule set, and are wondering what your rationale for stages is. We've been trying to figure out what we want to use, so any input is much appreciated.

Top Bottom