• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Mar 14, 2015] Bourbon State Smash #1 (Louisville, KY)

Dagduh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abpard
I understand. I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to use a default mii swordfighter and it would discourage mii fighter mains/secondaries from showing up. They're really underrepresented at the moment, so I'd hate to see them banned altogether. I'm just glad they're not hahaha.

edit: Do you actually use Lucina or is that just for smashboards avatar? If you do, we should wifi sometime. I'm trying to pick her up as a serious main. ;_;
Yeah, I get that!

I love Lucina, HUGE Fire Emblem fan. I play her, but not that great at the moment. Once I get decent with her I'll let ya know :)

NessfromOnett

Smash Cadet
Bro, your king dedede is good! I think I'm gonna pick up Yoshi so as to have a counter for Rosalina, ness just isn't gonna cut it for her.

Dagduh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abpard
Bro, your king dedede is good! I think I'm gonna pick up Yoshi so as to have a counter for Rosalina, ness just isn't gonna cut it for her.
Thanks man! I still have a lot of work to do. Katakiri completely handled me. I have never lost that bad in Smash 4, but it motivated me to try even harder!

SpenyEX

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpenyEXP
So I was wondering why people didn't want miis at the tourney?

Dagduh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abpard
So I was wondering why people didn't want miis at the tourney?
You mean the different height/weight miis? I don't know, that's just how people voted. We will have 1111 Average H/W Miis for now on, though.

SpenyEX

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpenyEXP
So I was wondering why people didn't want miis at the tourney
You mean the different height/weight miis? I don't know, that's just how people voted. We will have 1111 Average H/W Miis for now on, though.
Oh, I didn't know that was an option.

Top Bottom