• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maplestory

BRAWLFTW

Smash Rookie
So does anyone play maplestory. It looks childish at first, but its actually a good game! If you play post your name, server, and level.

I play on many characters but here are some of my current mains.

WilliamSledd
Warrior

R4peBanditz:
Bandit

Oh yeah and for those who don't know what it is, check it out here:

maplestory.nexon.net

and heres a little eye candy of the characters (don't click to sign up, just sign up on the link that I put if you want, and if you don't want to its alright.)

and an in game screenshot:

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
I used to play Maplestory, but grinding got really boring.
since you put a screenshot, I'll put some of my old ones as well.

Maplestory was fun, but I quit because it took too much time.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
I still play in the Scania server.

119 sniper, 64 bandit and 57 cleric at the moment. Bored of my sniper so I play my bandit for now. Sniper uses the same IGN as my smash name, the other's are just mules. I'll post random pics later.

Weed

Smash Lord
Played that for like a week, got bored at level 21, just too much of the same stuff, rarely changes.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
I play maplestory =]. I have loads of accounts, but my best is a lvl 96 crusader.

Fun Fact = Azen (yes the smash god we know and love), is AzenZagenite on Mardia (level 163) and #1 on the Mardian rankings. I think he quit though.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Fun Fact = Azen (yes the smash god we know and love), is AzenZagenite on Mardia (level 163) and #1 on the Mardian rankings. I think he quit though.
yea i knew that. hes crazy. number one at like two games, thats crazy.

well, technically not #1 in smash, although he did come back and **** the crap outta everyone in like two tournies

Top Bottom