• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maplestory is KILLING ME!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna play gunz?
Mike G and I were playing a few days back (seperately cause we didn't know the other was on). I give up on Gunz, too many hackers nowadays, it's hard to enjoy a clean game with a lot of people.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
i didn't play pvp that much (especially living on a pvp server). and my complaint was on pve DPS lol. FFXI I'd spend nights randomly playing japanese players to grind levels, and the game was mostly relied on 50% of the classes and **** the rest, and the accessibility content was atrocious

pretty much i'm officially done with MMORPG's unless it's a **** good one with action and on a console
WoW can only be REALLY enjoyed when you play PvP. PvE's not too fun, IMO. Buti t's worth it to gain levels.

XI...I agree. It had a LOT of potential, but it went up in smoke.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Kinda...sorta...not really...meh...

it's strange, but fun to play.

As previously said, only fun if you have people who play online regularly.

Last I checked, I had a Lv.35 Taru-taru Red Mage/Thief Hybrid.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lol I go to my neighbors house sometimes to play. It's WAYYY different from xbox xD! I like sniper on PC JUST because of the new bad *** bow and arrow. But pretty much TF2, brawl, melee and Maplestory are the only games I play (playing it now xD).

Top Bottom