• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mangos fox is **** (friendlies with Armada)

Animal

Smash Lord
even shining? i feel that it may not increase horizantle distance, but while getting knocked back and you shine and jump out of it i feel it definetly stops alot of the momentum. But i could be completely wrong haha

Pi

Smash Hero
magus had some gifs of two foxes getting hit with the same move at the same time (side by side gifs), then recovering, 1 with DJ no aerial, 1 with DJ and aerial, nothing changed, at all, it was all the same, it's just to look cool on the way back

or two characters of some sort

and no
the shine actually pushes you up/away more than if you just DJ'd

but DJ can cause you to die up

i think it stops SOME -VERY LITTLE- horizontal movement (dj)

Animal

Smash Lord
hmm ya that does make sense, **** haha now im thinking about all the times i barely died qiurnqenqpo

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I thought it was re-countered by another source? I'm checking this out!!!!!\

edit: ooh magus ***** ofc i shouldn't have doubted

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
even shining? i feel that it may not increase horizantle distance, but while getting knocked back and you shine and jump out of it i feel it definetly stops alot of the momentum. But i could be completely wrong haha
Shine does stop momentum.

Magus just proved it isn't better than just double jumping out of the stun.

So if your flying off the screen and you don't want to die your best best is to doublejump. Shine is perfectly acceptable to stop momentum/stall otherwise. You just don't gain anything distance wise than if you just double jumped in the first place.

I wish I knew how to get shield pressure that consistent. All my ideas of practicing it usually doesn't help me when I play people.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i have yet to figure out a way to practice shield pressure by myself

strawhats

Smash Master
mango wins apex all fox?
if he can get around HBOX's jiggz then yes...he's already proven he can beat Armada and m2k's marth without puff. He's also proven to be a pain in the *** against Hbox with puff just watch Winterfest vids. Id rather he go puff against Armada/M2k in GFs if he gets on e of those 2...just for nastalgia reasons. Puff vs. peach/marth is epic.>of course m2k will only go marth against mango's puff once or twice like usual and if he loses a match then he'll switch to fox.

Mango also beat m2k's sheik, and fox(arguably one of the best foxes in the history of the game).

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
to practice sheild pressure go fight a lvl 1 cpu DK with handicap 9 on him and 1 on you with .5 damage ratio

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
to practice sheild pressure go fight a lvl 1 cpu DK with handicap 9 on him and 1 on you with .5 damage ratio
I do this with all characters, I just think in a match I speed everything up and that ruins it. The day I manage to stay calm and keep my finger speed normal like in practice will be a happy day.

Animal

Smash Lord
Shine does stop momentum.

I wish I knew how to get shield pressure that consistent. All my ideas of practicing it usually doesn't help me when I play people.
i practice shield pressure by killing a level 1 comp doing combos and stuff and when they respawn nair shine their invincibillity. or w.e u wanna do

Top Bottom