• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchu is hilarious.

Veng

Smash Ace
I couldn't find any of them Side'Bs

This was pretty funny, I wish it had pikachus recovery animation though, some QAC would be hilarious.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't find any of them Side'Bs

This was pretty funny, I wish it had pikachus recovery animation though, some QAC would be hilarious.
The Side B is basically Ganondorf's flame choke, then a sudden teleport backwards to where Pikachu is charging skull bash.

I don't think Longchu would QAC. Ganondorf already has a pretty crappy recovery that might mess it up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dsmash & side-b are lulzy.

You know what else is hilarious? DK with Squirtle's moveset. Waterfall is too good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Manchu?

Somehow those ears on something so manly is kind of..... wrong. :dizzy:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey look it's bear.

You draw that kaylo?
I draw all the pictures I post..... my style is just that versatile....

Jkjk. I find all these things on the interwebz, but my source is a well-kept secret. :) I would credit the artists, but.... well. I don't know who draws them. :ohwell:

Zylar

Smash Ace
Gotta love the manchu! <3

The Side B is basically Ganondorf's flame choke, then a sudden teleport backwards to where Pikachu is charging skull bash.

I don't think Longchu would QAC. Ganondorf already has a pretty crappy recovery that might mess it up.
Actually, Manchu does do something for UpB. It's another jump. Lulz. For some reason the wii reads the input of ^B to be another double jump. So manchu in reality has three jumps but no recovery move. ^^ I think. ^^'

Perfect example : 7:50-7:55 (Wario footstool KO)

I've also seen ^B cause manchu to turn into pikachu and rise infinately unable to do anything... -.-

Also SideB (Flamechoke > Skull Bash) is the best mindgaming move in smash.

Top Bottom