• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchester thread

JON

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm Jon. I'm new to the smash scene even-though I've been playing since 64, I'd love to join you for a Tuesday evening of Smash. when are you next playing? I'm free from about 5.30 onward on Tuesdays.

Last edited:

upaH

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm in a similar boat to Jon. New to/bad at smash, want to play with localish people. I'm in Liverpool most of the year so if any of you are still hosting and don't mind a new guest let me know!! And I see you guys advising people to use the Smash UK fb page a lot, but seeing as I don't use fb let me know if there's a better way than this to contact you [or if I should just make a fb for this].

Jacob29

Smash Ace
Worth noting that it's been moved to Monday's now.

It'd be really helpful if you grabbed yourself a facebook account as we also have a NW Smash facebook group which makes it easy to communicate to everyone easily.

upaH

Smash Rookie
Fair enough, joined SmashUK but couldn't find the NW specific group. If you could link me that would be sweet!! {& thanks for the timely response}

JON

Smash Rookie
Yeah that would be really helpful for me too I would love to come down next Monday and play.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213817968820341/

Here's the link to NW smash guys. Great to see some more interest in the scene :). Like Jake said, it's Mondays now from around 7 at mine. I'll PM you my phone number and address if your interest, but if tommorow's too short notice then don't worry too much. It should be said that the game we mostly play is PM now. Melee does get played as well but it isn't as popular

M_ssing

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Ant, I'm a mate of jons. I'd be up for some weekly smash too.. I work in sheffield but I should be able to get over for 7 on a monday...

Top Bottom