• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man Renth. All you do is make negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Seriously.
All you do to everytime I post something is make a negative comment and point out that I'm stupid or something.
wtf man.

wtf.

I bet C@shMooney even thinks your an *******.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's weird man, I'm always online when the threads are made, but I've been gone since about 2:30 today lol. (I got home about 30 minutes ago) XDDDDD

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Seriously.
All you do to everytime I post something is make a negative comment and point out that I'm stupid or something.
wtf man.

wtf.

it was just the milktea thing IMO that got me annoyed.

otherwise your cool in my book

and no,renth is the ****.hes one of the few people who gave me a 2nd chance when i really didnt deserve it.

:)

edit:i was wondering when you would find that your a yugioh card xD

Renth

Smash Hero
Seriously.
wtf man.

wtf.

yeah i'm an ******* for speaking my mind i'm such a terrible person what ever will i do to make you guys think i'm not a meanie head. Making a thread for this was too good thanks i appreciate the thought i hardly ever talk down to anyone there are a select few i do and there's always a reason.

So Everyone

I'm an ******* and make negative comments wahhhh

I say negative things when there is nothing positive to say for example you leave yourself open to a lot of flaming. Next you'll tell me if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Thanks Mom i'm sorry i was a bad boy.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom