• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mako's InterDimensional Smash War!!! Cancelled due to missing slots. Sorry.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Here's my info then! First ever brawl tournament. This should be fun.

Marthos/NAT/3093-6801-5507/:zerosuitsamus:

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
Ok Marthos, added you in. Placing a match for you will be slightly difficult tho.

BTW everyone, Shadowfire had a great organizational thing I might try for next tourney, so keep watching for the updates on the next Bi-Weekly!

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
If the sign ups end tomorrow, we're going to need a lot more people, which will delay the tournament. I'm just reminding people that I'm going to be leaving a week from tomorrow, and I'd rather not forfeit my tournament due to lack of people.

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
>.<... The reason I'm delaying the tourney is because I want the teams full... the faster it fills, the faster i'll start it up. I really don't want to start it with empty spaces... That will complicate things...

Top Bottom