• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making character icons to handle the hype.

D

Deleted member

These are so great. You planning on making the entire roster?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
EXPAND GRIN

We need these icons on the boards! Where do I sign the petition?

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
After you finish, will you make icons of all the past Smashers (e.g. Wolf, Pichu, Ice Climbers)?
These are hilarious or creepy depending on the icon.

Khao

Smash Lord
After you finish, will you make icons of all the past Smashers (e.g. Wolf, Pichu, Ice Climbers)?
These are hilarious or creepy depending on the icon.
Probably, yeah.

At least Ice Climbers are definitely getting an icon.

In my heart, they were never really cut.

though i guess they were cut outside of it and thats what actually count bruargh

EDIT:

Here's Dedede.

Also, updated the Pits and Bowser Jr. cause I felt they weren't up to the standards of everyone else.

Last edited:

RunawayTarantula

Smash Rookie
These are awesome! I like how they all look slightly creepy. Except Zelda, for some reason I find her's adorable.

Also, if this doesn't bug you too much, could we get R.O.B. and Lucario in there too?

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I found this old picture lying around. I realize our Zelda's were slightly similar, so I decided to post it here, as I have no clue where else I would show this atrocity.

I'm **** at taking pictures, and it's also hard since I had to take it with my laptop, but you get the point. Zelda's barely shown, but she's getting a pill shoved in her mouth by dr mario.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Dude, these are amazingly hilarious. xD
Do you think you do the Chorus Men (or just one of 'em) for an extra? That would make my day.

Khao

Smash Lord
Sheik is made out of hair.

And now Samus with included extremities because.

I found this old picture lying around. I realize our Zelda's were slightly similar, so I decided to post it here, as I have no clue where else I would show this atrocity.

I'm **** at taking pictures, and it's also hard since I had to take it with my laptop, but you get the point. Zelda's barely shown, but she's getting a pill shoved in her mouth by dr mario.
Oh my god that's amazing, bwahaha!

Last edited:

Khao

Smash Lord

Wario's probably the one that looks the most like his official design so far.... His face is already too silly for me to be able to do anything.

Also, it was really hard to resist the temptation to just slightly edit Marth to do Lucina. Like, really, really hard.

Khao

Smash Lord

Don't ask about Falco. I don't know what the **** was I thinking either.

I'm not even sure if I'm keeping it, but I'm posting anyway because of hilarity points.

I'll leave him off the OP for now, but I'll add it in if you guys actually like it.

EDIT:
Oh, and if I do keep him, I'm only missing three characters from the roster not counting Miis, almost there!

EDIT 2:
**** it, looking back, I've made worse. Added!

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace

Don't ask about Falco. I don't know what the **** was I thinking either.

I'm not even sure if I'm keeping it, but I'm posting anyway because of hilarity points.

I'll leave him off the OP for now, but I'll add it in if you guys actually like it.

EDIT:
Oh, and if I do keep him, I'm only missing three characters from the roster not counting Miis, almost there!
Falco is AWESOME. I vote keep.

Morbi

Scavenger

Wario's probably the one that looks the most like his official design so far.... His face is already too silly for me to be able to do anything.

Also, it was really hard to resist the temptation to just slightly edit Marth to do Lucina. Like, really, really hard.
In that case, you could try to make his face less silly and more serious. A realistic rendition of Wario?

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Cow, you should make Shulk with the "I know that feel" face. Get it? Because, y'know... he's really feeling it. hahahhahaha

Khao

Smash Lord

Shulk just can't get enough of that mondandado

Welp, this is it.

Every non-Mii character got an icon now! Guess I'm done. At least in the sense that I met my original goal, I can still move on to do extra characters like assists, or people who were left out.

About the whole deal about making these actual, usable icons on this site... I have absolutely no freaking clue on what needs to be done to do that or if it was even possible in the first place. =P So I don't even know what to do or who to talk to or what the heck.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I decided to file a request for these icons in the Suggestion Box, mainly to see if it goes anywhere. If it does, great. If it doesn't, then oh well.

Top Bottom