• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making a Q and A VLOG, Ask me questions!

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hey everyone,

I'm making a vlog to upload to youtube to give people brawl advice with snake and matchups or answers to questions people come up with. Mostly brawl related questions would be good but life questions/whatever else is ok as well.

Thanks! :)

First off, will you have Attila's kids?
Two, if you were some secret special ops unit who sneaks around enemy bases and who is so solidly fatal he get gets name Solid Fatal... Would you clone yourself and call yourself the Big Cheese?
Third, how do I Ftilt with Snake?
Fourth, how would you deal the diddy and fox match-ups?
Fifth, which banned stage should be legal?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
What's Snake supposed to do in the Wolf MU, because I always just feel overwhelmed, because I never know what to do. Also what are the best stages to ban, & counterpick on him? =D

EDIT:Also i'm still lost on TL. T_T

Mike2

Smash Ace
Why do you play Snake and what motivated you to keep playing Snake throughout the years?

also, olimar. please talk olimar.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
common snake beginner mistakes that you see a lot.
transitioning from other characters to snake, since he's so weird and different than everyone else.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
when ever I play players like Will, June bug or Vinnie or etc, it feels like they put me in a position where I have to use a sour spot u-tilt and ultimately stale it and they wait for when they're @ like in the upper 100's and I need to wait till they get to higher % at that point i cant zone them cuz i probably will die and it feels like every nade i will pull at that point will get me grabbed and thrown off the edge and it feels like @ that point snake cant kill.

How do I use my nades more aggressively? Dabuz said Bizkit as well as the other new england snakes are good at that?

Also I think snake has no real advancements or answers in the 2012 metagame?(Im not saying snake isnt good but I dont think hes top 3 material any more :p ) What do u personally think will happen to snake's metagame? If any does happen at all, maybe Im just paranoid.

Eggo

Smash Rookie
I asked Mikeray this and I wanted your take on the question.

How do you use grenades advantageously rather than just blindly throwing them and hoping they explode on your opponent?

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I asked Mikeray this and I wanted your take on the question.

How do you use grenades advantageously rather than just blindly throwing them and hoping they explode on your opponent?
Exactly!!!

Top Bottom