• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making a Pit combo video.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I'm going to start work on a Pit combo video, and I'm looking for some nice footage. If you have any footage of yourself or other Pit users via SD Card/Capture card or other methods, you can let me know and send me the footage through PM or e-mail:

maxdeuh@gmail.com

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
Lmao i was just talking to kupo about doing this XD and your a lucario main wtf

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
u was talkin to Kupo about this? U mean more than one Pit in the same vid right? If Kupo was in it and if u were in it Gambit, I wouldnt want to miss it.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind being in a combo video, that would be fun. lol.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not tring to sound mean or anything but arn't combo vids of one Pit player over and over not several different Pits in one vid?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
now that u mention it...
It does make sense. Plus I got my own music that I want in my vid. Getting the videos with the fight material is the hard part, considering how i dont got recording material.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There are plenty of combo videos with more than one ___User.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rP00yE9pyY
Interesting. However, if you are able to record, I need your FC and Wii #, so I can send my great replays. Perhaps I can a combo vid with only me in it too?
BTW my aim is "GoldAdmiralPit" if you have any questions. Cant wait for my angel to be in the spotlight.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
that doesn't work the replay saved to the SD card is only the saved moves that it tells the wii to do. If you put it in you comp it doesn't do anything I've tried before.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I remember something like that. The data on the replays is just data the Wii reads. But I have seen people upload their replays onto their computer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My comp has no such SD card slot thing. It is 5 years old afterall.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I remember something like that. The data on the replays is just data the Wii reads. But I have seen people upload their replays onto their computer.
Try it with your SD card first and some of your replays I think they have a program or somthing. I would like to know what it might help me record.

Cazcom

Smash Apprentice
If you want I'll give you a raw file of my combo video (w/o the transitions/titles) so you can use them w/ the editing you want

Edit: Sagemoon on Cazcoms account

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The 1 option I got in order to send u what I have is to exchange both Wii # and FC, meet each other online, then I send my replays of my Pit in action. If i send the right replays I can request which moments to put on.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I've got ridiculous amounts of my Pit online. Quality isn't anything more then what I need though so it may not be up to par with the other footage.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I grow jealous in not being in one of those vids. Im sure Id love to be in one with Sage, Kupo, and Undr for sure.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Alright, so anyone who wants to send me footage, you can. My e-mail address is on the first page.

So far, the players I have down to be in the video are:

1)Kupo
2)Ryu
3)Sagemoon

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dangit Kupo! Send me some footage so I can find a way to be in the vid with u and Sage! :(
You would need Windows Movie Maker and AIM if I am to send anything though.
EDIT: My AIM is "GoldAdmiralPit" if u want to talk to me on how i can be in the vid.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Oi, Saki. You wanna rip stuff out of my compilation videos? I've got ten. lol I've got them on MEGAUPLOAD so if you're interested just let me know. ^_^

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Hey, I want to be in this vid extremely badly. I've been wanting some recording of my Pit since I started playing. The only two ways that I can do it is like what Adm. said and send it from my wii, or have someone like Undr record a match of me and someone else facing off and him sending it to you.
If anyone can help I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Undr/Sagemoon: Alright guys, you can send me your Youtube links, raw files, Megaupload links, etc. to my e-mail address.

Admiral/Sharkz: I suggest you look around for someone with a capture card who is willing to record matches with people.

I'm also thinking about stretching the criteria of the video into a Combo/Highlight video.

Top Bottom