• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Kibble can look forward sorting through an estimated total of 1,050 votes which will equate to a total of 1,260 points.

Good luck, sandbags.
Who says I'm going through all the votes myself?! :dizzy:

This is gonna be fun, regardless...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
you get 30 votes, 6 of which are super votes

& advertising doesn't start after voting; it starts 3 days after the moveset submission deadline, & goes for a week or so. THEN voting starts :bee:
Advertising starts right after the submission deadline, actually.

February only has 28 days, remember? :laugh:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Advertising starts right after the submission deadline, actually.

February only has 28 days, remember? :laugh:
... *fails epically*

yeah that kind of slipped my mind. Freaking February!!! :psycho:

also, I'll officially start voting for the MYM awards a few days after advertising begins. I'll only be counting votes that are pmed to me, I won't count them if they're posted in the thread (I'm kidding, I will. But spade gets to yell at u for spamming) :laugh:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
WOW! Hyper Ridley and Spadefox will be great Sandbags, they have those leadership roles! And Masterwarlord as the General Robot Pirate in MYM5 seems great, if anyone is looking for an authority figure, I see MW as that guy!

Plus, HR and Spade already have done reviews, so at least you have experience ay?

Khold... I knew you was alive, I looked on ya Youtube page (lolchillinz) and you signed in 2 day ago. I KNEW you was alive.

I'm DetectiveFrogman now ^^

Also, remember Cruxis SM Trailer? go on to his user page, and look when he last signed in.

@PPL: Super Vote = 2 votes for one set.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
think you can answer my question, dfm??
Voting Process: When the time comes and announced to vote, you'll send your votes to ANY sandbag, BUT, only give them to Kibble, MW, and K.rool, as they're more alive than the others

and 1 super vote is worth 2 votes.

ALSO, the voting process will take a while, why? look at the picks kicks and shift section in the first post!

I'm too pro at this... >_>

And about Cruxis compare his last sign in YT and his last sign in Smashboards.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
so?

......wait. are you saying that he's avoiding swf??? that jer!!!!
You see, i'm detectivefrogman, I saw that Lolchillinz/Khold on Youtube 2 days a go, so I thought've doing the same to Cruxis.

Maybe he just didn't want anyone to get upset over his leavings on MYM. Maybe? Maybe Cruxis is a lurker when he isn't signed in?

I sent Cruxis and Lolchillinz a friend request on Youtube, and see if they respond.

Lolchillinz is also Kholds name on the wiki. Too let you know

Glad you know your maths.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
creepy, but possible. is half_silver a "lurker"? he sure acts like it.

hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if all the other mymers were actually lurking when they seemed offline? i can actually imagine that! lol

on a seemingly spammish note, anyone vote
for Vexen
yet, just for fun?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Khold added me on Youtube as a friend while he was on SBs, but i'm still waiting for Cruxis to respond to my friend Invite.

And it actually wouldn't surprise me if MYMers do that, besides, we had quite a few lurkers in MYM3 who pm'd the likes of MW if they could vote, but my memory is a bit hazey, so I might've told the story wrong.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
were you one of those lurkers, dfm? if so, lol. if not....well, you'll see....*laughs maniacly*

and now for something completely different.

i have some wonderful battle music for the Rosalina set. Go to Youtube, and type in "Comet Observatory D3Y Remix". It is amazing.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Actually, no is the answer to your question, in MYM2, I was there to post [now ****] movesets, but now I tend to participate in discussions, and DFM will get recognised!

Random statement, but I love Disasters D-tilt, it has many uses, but I won't spoil you lot, I want you lot to be impatient and <3 the set more when it's posted.

I realised how I don't announce many movesets who i'm going to do, maybe I don't want to feel pressurred into rushing sets maybe. I don't set out many goals really, just to at least try place top 10 with a set.

@Sandbags: is it cheating to use my sig to advertise my own sets during advertising time? Plus, how are going to advertise? I say that we only advertise other peoples sets!

D

Deleted member

What's the schedule again? I'd hazard a guess that submission ends in February. It's cool that we're now to the 'January' of MYM4, hopefully nothing shall keep me from seeing MYM5 begin, unlike last time.

Good to hear that Spadefox and Hyper_Ridley are becoming sandbags, unless I was mistaken in reading. Things are pretty much going according to how I predicted.

D

Deleted member

Yay! Khold is back!

....And I also like how I only got two votes altogether for my secret character.

These are the guys you are NOT getting:

Ronnie James Dio (from Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Dio)

Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, and David Lee Roth from Van Halen

Freddie Mercury (from Queen)

I holding another poll. PM me with your votes. And I guess I will reveal who was voted for, as well.

Ozzy Osbourne (from Black Sabbath)

Jack Black (from Tenacious D) (lol, Kibs)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wooot, Kholdstare! Glad you still are around. Miss ya muchly. <3

So the Sandbags will be:

Master Sandbag Supreme
Sir Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
Spayed Sandbag
Hyper Sandbag
... *sets BKupa on ignore for the rest of MYM4* I'm. Not. A. CASTRATED FEMALE ANIMAL GOD****IT STOP CALLING ME SPAYED.
Yes. NOW I'm REALLY pissed.

I apologize deeply. I am just a talkative person, and I like to voice my opinions. I am sorry if I caused anyone any trouble.
One can be talkative without spamming in every post. Oneliners. Posts without any content and meaning. Those we don't want here. And if you post only to quickly get the board ranks, I'll get you banned. Because that's not what the ranks are for. Comprende?

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I don't post just for the ranks. I just asked because I wanted to know. So many people(myself included) jump to conclusions. It's not right. Besides, SPADE, I've learned my lesson.

PS The only reason I bolded, underlined, and sized your name in all caps was to even further prove your name to BKupa666.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow, DFM, thanks for that post about the voting. As some of the sandbags may have noticed, I vanished mysteriously in MYM3 for the ENTIRE voting period.

But what is the ADVERTISING? Telling people to vote for one of your movesets? That sounds like ASKING for spam... :ohwell: Kinda sorta.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
*takes off Gardenfox of the Spadefox nickname list before he kills another Falco and DFM*

I know you will do well Spadefox, and I applaud you for commiting to something quite big. This is also towards Hyper_Ridley as well.

Kibble said he will leave here around summer time, so there's still a lot of Kibble to go around.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
There, now Khold is gone again...

So Cruxis is avoiding MYM? I wouldn't call him a jerk. It's his decision.
It's a theory, mai boi

The Advertisement time was used for about a week after the Submissions of posting movesets date. In MYM3, advertising was (i'm sure on this) primarly used to advertise OTHER peoples sets, but many people (including myself) went on to advertise there own sets. I support the fact we should only do the former.

... i'm such an old timer.

Kibble will get a tribute when the time does come round... if we're still here at that point.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I'll stay for a lot of time still.
PPL you know why everyone hates you? Your n00bish name and avatar.

I don't understand why some people have non capitalized names. Is it that hard to press Shift?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

I don't understand why some people have non capitalized names. Is it that hard to press Shift?
*Points at name, and is clearly not a n00b!*... I rest my case

And how is someones avatar n00bish, that's like saying my Avis too random, and I have to change it, which I will not.

This is the REAL reason PPL

People may dislike you PPL cause you use so many one liners, and those 1 liners most of the time are irrelevant to the discussion.

People will respect you if you go into detail and make intelligent posts. Of course a post can be funny, but also intresting and informative.

My one pound.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob

Why aren't people allowed to have uncapitalized names?
That's like saying people hate you because you have two letter k's in your user name.:ohwell:

And why is PPL's avatar "n00bish"?

Akiak

Smash Ace
Well said DFM

But one liner spammish posts by a noobish guy with random numbers at the end of his non capitalized user name with an artistically bad avatar is just annoying.

EDIT: Jimny it just feels noobish. No offense PPL. I respect you. I'm just explaining why you aren't as considered as others.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

Look who's talking. What does your name even mean? And your avatar. I held back because you never gave me any bulls___, but Dexter is a cartoon for 5 yr-olds. He's short, annoying, and I don't know, nor do I want to know, why he's Italian. He has 2 American parents, so why should he have an accent? Was he adopted in Italy?

BTW, I put 13 at the end of my name b/c i was 13 at the time I made my account and 13 is my lucky number. Does that clear things up for you??

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well said DFM

But one liner spammish posts by a noobish guy with random numbers at the end of his non capitalized user name with an artistically bad avatar is just annoying.
It's the content in the post that makes us have an opinion on the user, not the name/avi.

Possibility that PPLs has random numbers in because someone already had the name, or that those numbers represent something to PPL.

And don't turn this into a petty arguement, PPL and Akiak!

JUST DROP IT!!!!!

Akiak

Smash Ace
Listen PPL, let's not make this a dilemma. I respect you. And my name is a nickname for Akira. You say it's for 5 year olds, yet many MYM'rs here love him too.

I added lighting effects to my avvy! :bee:

Fine! *goes away crying*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom