• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

The Zoroya

Smash Rookie
This is/was the RK, I changed my name cause bitty told me too, and i'm bad at saying no.
So anyways, my mains are Sheik/CF, and i think you already know the rest.
XD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
We told Bitty (who needs to change his name) to tell you to change your name to Karrot.

Cort

Apple Head
This topic should be merged with the CT thread so we'd only need like 500 more posts to be the biggest topic on SWF.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1st rule of Fight club: You do not question the Daz.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
watch yourself their Cort, bangor is a massive city (lol, can't even type that without laughing). We'll have taken over these boards in no time.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
since dazwa and darc are cool enough dude to have played brigandine, and can find images or links to anything ever...

any idea as to where i could get a Lord Vaynard avatar? if not i'll just make one somehow. But that guy is boss, and a little cooler than Kiba. must have.

also, i want to go to the dec. tourny, but that depends on a ride, and i don't thinkg many CTers will go, but i'm not sure :\

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
omfg dazwa wins like usual.

people are always saying "___" is my favorite person but they have no idea how serious i am when i say it about dazwa and only dazwa.

Top Bottom