• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
its likely i will attend the smashfest in biddeford this saturday. I am a bangorman and would appreciate a lift from any other bangormans that are heading down. my aim is telephonepole38

ToadPenguin

Smash Rookie
Ugh, pricey for travel and entry, and lodging. I doubt I'll be able to make it. Sucks, because VLS looks good.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If SleepyK and Knightmare Korn Kid both went to VLS they could fight to the death for the love and affection of Maine.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
or we could join our forces together...

and become...

Bitty

Smash Cadet
unfortunately we got no spots from bangor to the smashfest besides the 3 of us that are going, however, i don't know a "Highsmasher", which means, you don't go to the shop where we have tournaments, which also means, you need to start going there.

SSBM tournaments (unfortunately the rules can be wicked stupid, the shop owner hates the hardcore tourney scene so he throws in random rules like, free for all tourneys, items, low tier that includes mario and doc (a mario player won the tourney, everybody was pissed) but most of the time it's just the usual 4 stock, 8 minutes good tourney with neutral 6 stages)

Saturdays 6PM @ Games Unlimited, 499 Hammond St, Bangor, ME, 04401
$3.00 entry fee, 1st and 2nd get store credit (maybe 3rd too), unfortunately it's a card/anime shop so if u win the store credit, and ur not an anime nerd or card game nerd, all u can spend it on is soda.

only a select few of us use advanced techniques, and none of us are very good, so we welcome new competition, this saturday will be a pretty small crowd, because of the smashfest, but if you know people who play, spread the word. I go to UMO, but i don't really know any smash players (i heard they had a tourney but i didn't go to it).

edit: if you want to call the store for more info, number is 941-1944

Cort

Apple Head
what a ****ing *****. You guys need to murder him, with a rock, or a shovel or something. Tourney *** haters need to be dealt with, it's about time...you know what I am saying?

waffu

Smash Cadet
SSBM tournaments (unfortunately the rules can be wicked stupid, the shop owner hates the hardcore tourney scene so he throws in random rules like, free for all tourneys, items, low tier that includes mario and doc (a mario player won the tourney, everybody was pissed) but most of the time it's just the usual 4 stock, 8 minutes good tourney with neutral 6 stages)
or you can spend it playing free for all smash with scrubs and whiners AWWWWWRIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Guys, I really think Charmander has proved himself to be above 10th. Squirtle hasn't really placed well or done anything in tournaments. Charmander should definitely move up in the power rankings.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Once charmander evolves, you guys better watch the **** out. Lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol this was brought up earlier in this thread, i think.
Darc's a weaker clone, but his neutral A is a pseudo spike.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Skler when will I show you cogsmooching now???? :(

I give up, here is the secret technique: do a Skler only with Falcon instead of Link. After you jump, instead of pulling a bomb, falcon punch. You will automatically lose a stock. How amazing is that.

Top Bottom