• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

ToadPenguin

Smash Rookie
*Enters sad thread while shaking his head at players within*

Alias: Toad
Main: Marth (maybe Y.Link if I get back into him)
AIM: Sportman6457

Let's hear it for VT! :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
By the looks of it, it's gonna be H2YL vs the world in a winner takes all crew battle, so I'm actually considering just joining the draft list and crew with random people. Not really though, I'm much more leaning towards crewing with Maine.

Also Vermont, you guys should totally register for VLS and make it your first big tournament.

Skler

Smash Master
LOLOL darc is a narc.

But guys, Mainehampshire is undefeated in crews. In the immortal words of star wolf "I can't lose!"

ToadPenguin

Smash Rookie
VLS, the one this weekend? I'm totally booked this weekend. We're actually hoping to host a charity-tourney soon-ish in Northern VT. Anyone interested if I make sure it doesn't conflict with the "big-uns"? I'd love to go to some big one soon... what else is coming up soon?

ToadPenguin

Smash Rookie
Next weekend where? the only thread I saw on Viva la Smash listed the date as the 3rd... Thread link?

Top Bottom