• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maharba's Battle Royale 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Maharba is right, but so is Dallas. You can definitely stop non-MK planking. Pit's Uair has no major disjoint in the middle because his hand is holding the sword. You can definitely just spike him out of Uair and his jumps can't meteor cancel so he is pretty much dead.

Maharba, you also have to realize that while doable, there are things most people won't put up with. Which is why most of these semi-legit stages are banned across the country. 90% of people don't want to "read you planking" any more than they want to approach across bomb blocks or insta-death crocodiles.

You could put a reasonable LGL that allows ledge camping without straight up meaningless stalling. Big difference between 182 ledge grabs and 50.

Also, I might not be able to come to this. Have to work in the morning and don't really have a way to get there and back in any timely fashion.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Can't make this one.

Man, good luck getting brawl setups. :( Tesh and I are usually the ones bringing setups.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm gonna take a guess and say a maximum of 10 people will be there.

P4/Jerm/Asa/sync/pj/marbar/Gnes/RunTC?/BC?/Tot

The scene looks more bright each day

:phone:

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Is anyone giving rides? If not, I can't make it. Sorry.

And Sync, my brother isn't coming to this one, he is going to Ascension. I am bringing pizza/setup tho.

Tesh

Smash Hero
:toonlink:
:olimar:

gay, i take it fliphop didnt enter or had to forfeit?

BioDG

Smash Ace
EDIT: Nvm

So...does BC live here or something? Some reason I thought he was SA.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ill post the results tomorrow. i need austin's TIO files to post the bracket and all that. sry about the wait.

also bio, BC is not bloodcross. i thought that too. may as well be tho. just without the rage so not bad

edit:

PJ IS THE BEST

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Didn't get to ruin anybody's bracket hopes in loser bracket lol. Had to leave at 3:30 (Tourney started at 2:30ish)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom