• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mah Boi, King Harkinian for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squadalah

Smash Apprentice
Joining his daughter, his daughter's boyfriend, and his archenemy, the fat king of Hyrule finally joins the ranks of Brawl with powerful moves

B- MAH BOI- The king yells MAH BOI, making large letters fly across the screen attacking enemies

Up B- Belly Bash

Down B- Change into a boat with his head on it and run over opponents

Final Smash- Wash all the floors in Hyrule: The king tells everyone to wash all the floors in Hyrule, ending the battle

MAH BOI, THIS PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE 4!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
His moveset should be an embodiment of all that is Youtube Poop.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
ENOUGH!
My ship sales in the morning.

It's really strange actually that other than Wind Waker and Minish Cap this seems to be the only King from any Zelda game who's truely involved in any part of the game.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol
posting in epic thread

fun to know other people know about the CD-i's

Cinder

Smash Master
lol
posting in epic thread

fun to know other people know about the CD-i's
Yeah...people know about the CD-i's...and how fail they were :laugh:...

I love a good joke thread as much as the next guy, but this one just doesn't float mah boat...an obscure fat*** king from what was possibly the WORST device to pass itself off as a system...I still think GW's Monkey Magic thread was better...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Lol, so did you.

I'm closing this because you all obviously can't resist spamming and flaming. Not like the character had much of a shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom