• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magikarp Declares War on Grimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The white box was the aura of fear coming from the fish

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to go ahead and assume that grammar isn't your team's strong suit.

:088:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

Clearance 4 - Fleet Admiral Grimer, Supreme Commander of Military and Tactical Forces
Initiating Final Phase: Drop of Project LT-088

"The BRoom Oligarchy have given the PRoom people adequate warning of what is in store for them. We have laid down the general terms on which they can surrender. Our warning went unheeded; our terms were rejected. The PRoom will see what Grimer can do...unleash Project LT-088. And may the Gods have mercy on their souls"

Chaco

Never Logs In
Apparently, 'gender-confusion' is pretty high up there, too.
Apparently, he is a she. Well, ****. Sorry, about that.

Manners, are more important then a squabble.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Manners? Not only are you grammar-deficient and gender-confused, but you are sexist too.
How am I sexist? You're pushing this out of it's original context. Therefore I am done with this, false accusations are quite the annoyance.

GL, with your life and such. May you get what you truly deserve. :]

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
One time, Chaco pushed me down a flight of stairs and then kicked me.

That's what Magikarp supporters do. They kick people (when it's not funny to do so, that is).

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm, you truly are ignorant.

I wouldn't waste my time pushing you down stairs. To much physical strain to waste on something not worth my time.

With this, it is over. I am requesting this be locked. What started just as a joke between BRooms and Karp supporters has been pushed beyond what it should have been, due to behavior such as yours. It's sad when you have to go on personal attacks, and even sadder at the fact you went as low enough to do so.

So this is over. It ends when you push things to far, I know what this is turning into so I'm stopping it. You may say we give up, no we didn't. I just think it's time this was ended. Enjoy yourselves elsewhere.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
You all lack HM9001. Without it, Magikarp > Grimer 4evar.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?
there is no HM9001, so how does that make sense?
over 9000 joke=-3 points

Also chaco is requesting the topic be locked by who? WE ARE THE LAW

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't mind, I'll go to Gimpy. Who hates it all. He'll close it for sure.

EDIT: Shadow, I live in TN, you live in CT. I have never been to CT. That is physically impossible.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
C'mon Chaco. No one here is being serious, its all for fun.

And honestly, its the most fun I've had since I've joined here.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?
there is no HM9001, so how does that make sense?
over 9000 joke=-3 points

Also chaco is requesting the topic be locked by who? WE ARE THE LAW
HM9001 Splash, nub. To acquire it, you need to fill your party and boxes with Lv. 100 Magikarp that only know Splash. After that, you exterminate all the Grimer in Celadon City and Cinnabar Island then Missingno. gives it to you.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

Fleet Admiral Grimer, Supreme Commander of Military and Tactical Forces

"Your foolishness has supplanted any logic that still remains among you. Your attempted rebellion has failed and dissolved in your pride, which has sufficiently blinded you from the inevitable outcome of this aggression. We have never wished for violence, for war is the worst facet of all of mankind's qualities, but we have been left no choice. No apology will be heard and no amnesty will be granted. There will be no reciprocity and there will be no regret. This is the end. I advise you pray to any gods you worship and make peace with any family you still have. May you find serenity with what is to come."

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Settle down folks, broomers included...feel free to keep crapping on, but leave the personal attacks out of it...or at least drop it when you realize they can't take a joke.

Also :088:

Oh, 2 days late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom