• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Mafia (Ruined)

smashman90

Smash Lord
Wait a minute, the game has started? Man, where have I been? Oh yeah, I've been in a bunker, heavily armed and fighting extradition. I thought that there is usually a big *** intro post that gives us a little background, clues ,etc. and then states that the game has begun?

Handorin

Smash Hero
*shrug* I dunno. I know we were confirming our existance, but I didnt know it started.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
THE GAME BEGINS

You all enter into a large warehouse in downtown Chicago. Everyone received an invitation telling them that it would be in their best interest to meet at this building and to be prepared for an extended stay. In the middle of the room is a large round table with 17 seats, and all along the outside there are what appear to be seventeen rooms, each with an alias on them corresponding to one of the 17 people present. As the last person enters the large steel door slams shut behind everyone and to spite everyones efforts it won't budge. You notice a note on the table that reads, "The door will not open until the room is secure," you all notice a rope with noose at the end and a stool below it and surmise that "securing" the room involves the death of your peers. You all sit at the table and begin deciding the fate of your comrades.

DAY ONE

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vote: Natirasha

Why am I jumping on the band wagon when band is over? @_@

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh great, we have another Spam Master

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Always plays anti-town, even if you're town? That sort of ruins the game, if I'm not mistaken.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Times like this I wish <3 someone would post a 10 paragraph theory, making sure to call us idiots by the end of it.

I'm sure everybody's just hyped for Day 1 after hellhouse, eh?

Vote:_Natirasha

For being such a hooligan.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This won't play out well. Someone else will vote for Nat, then someone will come in saying that the mafia are trying to create a bandwagon against Nat, everyone will unvote and generally do a "nuh uh not me" type of post/reason, then we'll be back at square one while Nat continues hurting everyone until we finally lynch him, where he probably will be town, and just a ****.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Next person will just have to hold back from voting Nati. Why would they want to after reading that? Or he needs to break his code of ridiculousnessness.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
What's the Eor? Kicking me in the bawlz so I'd actually say something meaningul? >_>

If it is, nobody better do an Eor anytime soon.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Now that the vote craze is over, what now? I have some matches and bombs. We could try and blow our way out fo the building if we want.

(j/k)

vudore

Smash Rookie

Rather not deal with the headache of mindgaming on day 1.
unvote
vote: McCloud

What did I do that eight other people didn't? And what was with the wishy-washy voting, pikan00b?
Highly suspect! Reaching with the accusations here, and doesn't throw a vote at pika.

Natirasha - playing with your own defined meta is a highly ineffective way to win games for yourself.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Lombardi, I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic, if you were, just ignore this.

What did I do that eight other people didn't?
He had to start somewhere, he can't vote 8 people at a time, obviously. Besides, he didn't sound very serious. Also, I like how you ask why he singled you out, even though it was obvious he wasn't serious about it, and then proceed to single him out for a "joke vote", when plenty of others have done it.

And what was with the wishy-washy voting, pikan00b?
Highly suspect! Reaching with the accusations here, and doesn't throw a vote at pika.
I thought the same thing at first, but 1 vote isn't very menacing. I also doubt that he expected the votes to snowball from something as little as that.

vudore

Smash Rookie
I thought the same thing at first, but 1 vote isn't very menacing. I also doubt that he expected the votes to snowball from something as little as that.
I really don't understand what this has to do with the piece of my post you quoted - could you clear that up?

_Natirasha

Smash Rookie
unvote
vote: McCloud

Natirasha - playing with your own defined meta is a highly ineffective way to win games for yourself.
I don't play to win. Playing to win is overrated.

Top Bottom