• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Add me to the list too! Also, instead of Phoenix Wright, I actually want to change my flavor to "Hope's Peak Academy."

It is ready and ripe for whenever people want to play, although I am going to test it out more in my free time just to make sure it's good to go. I imagine I probably won't get to host until at least September/October since others are ahead in the queue anyway, so it should be 100% clear for take off by then.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Add me to the list too! Also, instead of Phoenix Wright, I actually want to change my flavor to "Hope's Peak Academy."

It is ready and ripe for whenever people want to play, although I am going to test it out more in my free time just to make sure it's good to go. I imagine I probably won't get to host until at least September/October since others are ahead in the queue, so it's no big deal.
Queue or eventual list?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
is this cause of my danganronpa idea i offered back months ago lol?

though its the other half of the cake for what the idea i put on the table :V

instead of doing the flavor i would of done the mechanics of the game instead more or less
What if you two worked together on this? :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Remember to mention me so I can’t miss your post if you want to be added to the queue or eventually list or to be moved between.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Natz would be a fan of violent murder bear, lol.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What is this "Danganronpa" you all speak of? Hope's Peak Academy is just a school for the most exceptionally gifted and talented youth of our world. Murderous bears? Heaven's no! It will just be a fun and enjoyable game of mafia with the students involved. Pinky promise. No killing or anything of the sort.

*cough*

:awesome:

i know my danganronpa well to do such so sure lol

pretty sure i can play as an entertaining monokuma as well

BarDulL BarDulL what ya say? want a co-host or no?
I am really passionate when it comes to mafia flavor, so I would want to be in sole control of the flavor aspects of the game as well as the mechanics.

Here's a couple examples of what I mean by "I am really passionate when it comes to mafia flavor":

https://smashboards.com/threads/und...e-over-town-wins.425467/page-16#post-20650802
https://smashboards.com/threads/und...e-over-town-wins.425467/page-34#post-20735510

I will likely try to fly solo on this one as there are a lot of interesting quirks that I will be adding, and I want it to be a surprise. :3

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Do it here now just for the fun of it. :V
oh, pass :V
What is this "Danganronpa" you all speak of? Hope's Peak Academy is just a school for the most exceptionally gifted and talented youth of our world. Murderous bears? Heaven's no! It will just be a fun and enjoyable game of mafia with the students involved. Pinky promise. No killing or anything of the sort.

*cough*

I am really passionate when it comes to mafia flavor, so I would want to be in sole control of the flavor aspects of the game as well as the mechanics.

Here's a couple examples of what I mean by "I am really passionate when it comes to mafia flavor":

https://smashboards.com/threads/und...e-over-town-wins.425467/page-16#post-20650802
https://smashboards.com/threads/und...e-over-town-wins.425467/page-34#post-20735510

I will likely try to fly solo on this one as there are a lot of interesting quirks that I will be adding, and I want it to be a surprise. :3
okie then

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

*cough*

Wow, Barney, denying the help of your fellow forum mates? I thought moderators were to be inclusive and welcoming? Not condescending and shunning! :(

I've reported your post. Let Natz~ cohost or else you will suffer from a terminated account and life. :mad::mad::mad:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wow, Barney, denying the help of your fellow forum mates? I thought moderators were to be inclusive and welcoming? Not condescending and shunning! :(

I've reported your post. Let Natz~ cohost or else you will suffer from a terminated account and life. :mad::mad::mad:
I actually genuinely want it to be a surprise, and historically I have always worked alone on flavor. It's like an artist who doesn't want to share a canvas when he's trying to paint his own masterpiece.

I am just a cute and cuddly fluffy bear...why is everyone giving me a hard time? :(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I actually genuinely want it to be a surprise, and historically I have always worked alone on flavor. It's like an artist who doesn't want to share a canvas when he's trying to paint his own masterpiece.

I am just a cute and cuddly fluffy bear...why is everyone giving me a hard time? :(

Well I guess half of you is?

D

Deleted member

....You know you did something wrong in the mafia game when the story gets zero likes....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom