• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

History of Decisive Games:
Knock knock it's the NintenZone. With huge mafia games(with guns). Gunmafias.
"Open the subforum. Stop having it be closed."

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
praline praline Nah, I don't have a cohost still, I'm open if you want to be it! Most of the roles are done, only a few more need to be made, but it seems to be balanced for the most part so those four won't take long, and I have ideas for them already anyways.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
--- ---

Would not mind having it moved.

If you do that, you have my blessing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei I've been thinking up some characters that would be cool if you ever consider doing a Villains 2, and I'd be up for being your cohost too!

praline praline Nah, I don't have a cohost still, I'm open if you want to be it! Most of the roles are done, only a few more need to be made, but it seems to be balanced for the most part so those four won't take long, and I have ideas for them already anyways.
Well I'll be your cohost if you'll have me.

D

Deleted member

Themes for games I wish I could host but don't have the time for:
-Jojo's Bizarre Mafia
-Mafia Odyssey
-Overmafia(?)/Mafiawatch(?)
-Mafia Mafia(fictional characters all part of or related to their universe's mafia)

Yes, the theme naming is just replacing one of the words for mafia, sue me

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Somewhere down the line I am still gonna do the Mystery Inc mafia but I dint expect to do it in 2018 so I’m not gonna put it in the queue or eventually list.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
-Mafia Odyssey
Bruh, Shiny and I are making Mario Mafia, unless you are referring about another Odyssey, maybe let that to us hahaha.

-Overmafia(?)/Mafiawatch(?)
Fun fact, when deciding the theme of my game I worked on three different games, Xenoblade mafia, Capcom mafia (the one that was the final), and Overwatch mafia. I think I still have some roles done, and had a really cool idea for a gimmick. I'd love to host/co-host a Overwatch mafia, so if you are interested I can PM you some of the stuff I got.

D

Deleted member

Bruh, Shiny and I are making Mario Mafia, unless you are referring about another Odyssey, maybe let that to us hahaha.
Smh thinking of Mario when I say Odyssey ignoring the Good One™ aka Etrian Odyssey
Fun fact, when deciding the theme of my game I worked on three different games, Xenoblade mafia, Capcom mafia (the one that was the final), and Overwatch mafia. I think I still have some roles done, and had a really cool idea for a gimmick. I'd love to host/co-host a Overwatch mafia, so if you are interested I can PM you some of the stuff I got.
Turning Overwatch into a Mafia game is probably super easy, they already have, like, 50% of the roles already done by the game itself :p
I'd be willing to co-host it at a later date with you, so sure.
Stamped, approved, greenlit and funded.
I'd let you take it but considering you already have The Phantom Mafia to work with, I'm not so sure if you'd want to. Still, I know I won't use it for a long time so it's free to take.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Smh thinking of Mario when I say Odyssey ignoring the Good One™ aka Etrian Odyssey
LMFAO I'm stupid hahaha, how could I mistake it from the true GOTY. One day I'll play Etrian Odyssey hahaha.

Turning Overwatch into a Mafia game is probably super easy, they already have, like, 50% of the roles already done by the game itself :p
I'd be willing to co-host it at a later date with you, so sure
Yep, you'll be surprised how easy to translate most of the stuff is. The gimmick is interesting though, I wonder if it can work or not. Either way, can definitely get on the queue, will be a good theme that's for sure.

D

Deleted member

LMFAO I'm stupid hahaha, how could I mistake it from the true GOTY. One day I'll play Etrian Odyssey hahaha.

Yep, you'll be surprised how easy to translate most of the stuff is. The gimmick is interesting though, I wonder if it can work or not. Either way, can definitely get on the queue, will be a good theme that's for sure.
Yo praline praline you heard the man, add him to the queue.

I'm sure you could even make roles referencing the lore but my knowledge is mostly limited to the gameplay lol. All I know about the lore is that there's a flying grenade launching chick who is the granddaughter of the sniper lady, the Irish scientist hates angels, Genji and Hanzo hate each other and there's no apparent explanation as to why McCree dresses like a cowboy
Hit me up with that PM whenever you can.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Went ahead and moved all of the completed games thus far bar Villains. Will move this thread and it later. I made sure to leave redirects that will expire after a day passes.

There were a few threads I wasn't sure about so I left them, such as Kid Icarus & Game of Thrones.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
eh i'm not to sure on that....woomys game is just a contest as an excuse so people make roles for her, not the actual thread to host the game in, and whites been pretty much forgotten that something new to spur intrest and reminder, both could probably benefit from new threads all togther, woomys to actually host her game, and whites to actually remind people it exists

but what does katt know? :V ttheir no my threads so meh

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
eh i'm not to sure on that....woomys game is just a contest as an excuse so people make roles for her, not the actual thread to host the game in, and whites been pretty much forgotten that something new to spur intrest and reminder, both could probably benefit from new threads all togther, woomys to actually host her game, and whites to actually remind people it exists

but what does katt know? :V ttheir no my threads so meh
They’re not my threads either and I agree.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah. No interest.

DBZ mafia wasnt great in the first place, and I havent even finished Super. I proably wont host another game, and Im not even sure i'll have the time to play one for a long while :p
:061:
Well fair enough, just thought I’d ask.

Maybe I’ll do it sometime down the line.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda wanna do something dumb like a comedians mafia.

...but I don’t know how I’d even make roles that make sense. lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's only one week left for Groups, and so far this is the only one that's interested in moving certain threads. Ironically the main Decisive Games board is fairly dead like the NintenZone originally was before I moved the Leaks Group.

I can probably also move this thread as to make things easier to track, assuming Red Ryu is okay with it. While I would imagine NintenZone users will make up the bulk of participants, once it's in the Decisive Games, anyone will be able to join in.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
I think you should lock the topics you put into Decisive Games just so nobody can post in them or anything. Please.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
this is the place we used to keep track of all of our winnings and games, so could be useful

but we are in new territory so we can use the ones that are already here, or just make brand new ones

pretty much depends on whats the laziest and most free optoin

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The DGames already has threads for that, I think. Not sure though...

But if they do, we can use the information in this thread and give it to them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom